Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story (163 Views)

Kaduna Gas Explosion, Graphic Pic Of A Friend That Fell Victim / Kaduna Gas Explosion, Graphic Pics Of A Friend That Fell Victim / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story by ifegen(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2023
I had a scary experience yesterday that made me realize the importance of reporting fraudulent calls on truecaller. I was at the office, busy with some clients, when my phone rang. It was an unknown number, but it came from my business line, so I answered it. The person on the other end claimed to know me and sounded disappointed that I didn't save his number. I apologized and asked him what he wanted, but he said nothing. He just hung up and said he would call me later.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but this morning, I checked truecaller to save a client's number and I saw something shocking. The unknown number that called me yesterday was marked as a SCAMMER, KIDNAPPER, KITORIST. I was shocked and grateful that nothing bad happened to me. I immediately blocked the number on my phone and reported it as well on truecaller.

Please, always report any suspicious or fraudulent calls you receive on truecaller. You never know who you might be saving from harm.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story by FuckHomophobes: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2023
ifegen:
I had a scary experience yesterday that made me realize the importance of reporting fraudulent calls on truecaller. I was at the office, busy with some clients, when my phone rang. It was an unknown number, but it came from my business line, so I answered it. The person on the other end claimed to know me and sounded disappointed that I didn't save his number. I apologized and asked him what he wanted, but he said nothing. He just hung up and said he would call me later.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but this morning, I checked truecaller to save a client's number and I saw something shocking. The unknown number that called me yesterday was marked as a SCAMMER, KIDNAPPER, KITORIST. I was shocked and grateful that nothing bad happened to me. I immediately blocked the number on my phone and reported it as well on truecaller.

Please, always report any suspicious or fraudulent calls you receive on truecaller. You never know who you might be saving from harm.

Wow this lowlife called me too.. yesterday. I just didn't mind it

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story by ifegen(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Wow this lowlife called me too.. yesterday. I just didn't mind it

That's scary I swear. Tufiakwa.

I guess, I'd never excuse any unknown number calling me. If you're number isn't saved on my phone, I don't know you!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Fell Victim to a Kitorist/Kidnapper: A True Story by RichieMichie: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
ifegen:

That's scary I swear. Tufiakwa.

I guess, I'd never excuse any unknown number calling me. If you're number isn't saved on my phone, I don't know you!
This is scary.

Another psychotic bastard on the loose😱

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Road Clear As Police No Dey Road - Warri Pilot Says As He Announces Flight / Vegas One Year Anniversary / Free Fire Diamonds Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.