Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

If They Do Not Put Their Money In The Bank Where Do They Keep It? Find Out. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If They Do Not Put Their Money In The Bank Where Do They Keep It? Find Out. (68 Views)

Why Leave Your Money In The Bank? Get 30% Interest In 180 Days. CLOSED / 5 Reasons Y Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Savings In The Bank / Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If They Do Not Put Their Money In The Bank Where Do They Keep It? Find Out. by derwin(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES AND IT COMES BY ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

What do you do with the answers you derived from asking the right questions?

One thing i have observed from being deeply versed in the Real Estate space is;

My access to the key players and how they have updated the software of my financial intelligence

(CEO’s, Surveyors and the families we buy from)

2ndly is the passage which i have gained and wouldn’t trade for anything (you need access to men with capacity)

3rdly but most important to me is; learning 1st hand what they do, and asking them why and how they do it.

This is how success leaves clues..

I jocularly asked our surveyor some months back how he gets the funds to do the massive

Real Estate deals which we have covered because I have never heard him talk about taking a bank loan.

He chuckled and told me, "When I sell properties, I do not put the funds in the bank, I look for more good land deals and I invest the money there”. His submission left me stunned. Does it mean that you do not have funds in the bank at all?

He further explained that; it was actually a wrong business decision to; “Save money for good projects in the bank as our currency is actually worth nothing”. Rather he saves his money by acquiring new properties at a very affordable price, he perfects the documentation, begins development and sells at a profitable price, this way he gets more value for his money, keeps his operational and running costs, and repeats the same system again.

In a recent discussion with my CEO, I also discovered he does the same, he has no bank savings apart from the operational and family costs, and he land banked the rest.

When he needed to buy a new car, I saw him simply liquidate 2 plots of land which he bought very cheap to buy a car worth millions.

First it was our surveyor, 2ndly i observed my CEO follows the same trend, who do you think the3rd person will be? …… you get the point now?

Your money can work round the clock for you, if you’re intentional about putting your money to work. When you get your income, live on only 20% of it, the rest invest into cash producing assets.

Leaving the money in the bank is an invitation to “Frivolities”.

If you are interested and intentional about making your money work for you, send me a private message

To know how you can begin today.

Follow me on Facebook to enjoy valuable contents on Real Estate investment and finance via the link [https://www.facebook.com/ezeweani?mibextid=ZbWKwLurl][https://www.facebook.com/ezeweani?mibextid=ZbWKwL/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sales Of Flat In Gbagada Phase 1* 3 Bedroom Apartment In Gbagada Phase 1 / 6+ Plots (over An Acre) At Magboro / Ugent Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.