Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya (39466 Views)

Mysterious Disease In Delta Kills 15 Youths, As Fear Grips Delta Communities / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / 'Charcoal Anthrax': Cattle Disease Hits Niger Republic, Customs Takes Precaution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Way4orward: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oya Tinubu dance....
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by sslcrypt: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:
Are those evil globalists trying to release zombie virus on Africa continent.
If they try it, there would great consequences and they better rethink and return their zombie virus back to their Europe continent; the African people are yet to forget the slavery epidemic cause by them and they want to introduce new epidemic on Africa.

Nonsense

You are just foolish. How low can you get? Men disgusting fellow
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Bananapill: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Larryton(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is zombie walk,lol.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by STEWpid(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chai..

Is this a kind of prank, theatre, joke, or what?

What_da_fokk gan self??
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by blowjohn(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
But why the knee?
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Otolomo1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Try get paracetamol cool cool coolNa only God can ease your pain bro shocked shocked shocked ... Cry no more or you do for good 8years ...
Antoeni:
Yes Tinubu Applied as a Male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as Female & Ended Up Graduating As a Male. What is Not Fake About Tinubu?
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by shantti(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:
Are those evil globalists trying to release zombie virus on Africa continent.
If they try it, there would great consequences and they better rethink and return their zombie virus back to their Europe continent; the African people are yet to forget the slavery epidemic cause by them and they want to introduce new epidemic on Africa.

Nonsense

If they turn me to zombie, I will make sure I enter Europe in every way I can and bite everyone there. The zombie apocalypse must reach everywhere and not just only africa
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Rostikol: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mvnster:

Dumbo what have you contributed to africa besides fake news? Those you call evil gave you vaccines that protected you against measles, cholera, polio, tuberculosis amd other deadly diseases, there is even a malaria vaccine now. You are not even smart as the phone they also gave you.

Actually you dumb peabrain, BLACK SCIENTISTS were HEAVILY involved in developing cellphones and wireless technology.

Plus AFRICANS invented vaccines thousands of years before whites existed.

AFRICANS actually invented MEDICINE.

You don’t know all this because you are a brainwashed, dumb illiterate of African history.

So you can take your slave worship of whites and stick it up your stinky sellout Uncle Tom coconut coon behind.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by blowjohn(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Some people are making fun of the situation. No sympathy.

Just make e enter naija.
Fear no go allow una step out.

U guys don't understand what is going on in Africa.

Na big brother, tinubu certificate etc dey una head
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Leggodeals(f): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
This looks demonic.
I can tell you for a fact that if you are a believer and walking on the path of Christ and Christ crucified, you would notice great opposition from the evil one. Even your mind and body would be constantly harassed but keep up with your fervent prayers, deep study of the word, not forgetting praise and Thanksgiving and the Lord who has called us to run this race would preserve us till the end. Amen.

Meanwhile, are you job hunting and can't wait to land your dream job. Try this place https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by DestinyNigga: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
You people should monitor Tinubu closely. A man that disguise as a woman to enter Chicago University cannot be taken for granted grin grin Who knows if he used his long gbola on those girls after disguising as Gloria to apply as English teacher cheesy cheesy. It must be him that cause it. This i have seen cheesy. Pastor Rightousness over to you 😄

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Tremple8v: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
You see most of this stupid white folks uses Africa as testing ground or laboratory. They will bring out the cure soon .
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by blowjohn(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
sslcrypt:

Guy stay woke. Be civil.
The guy made a good point
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Mvnster: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rostikol:

Actually you dumb peabrain, BLACK SCIENTISTS were HEAVILY involved in developing cellphones and wireless technology.

Plus AFRICANS invented vaccines thousands of years before whites existed.

AFRICANS actually invented MEDICINE.

You don’t know all this because you are a brainwashed, dumb illiterate of African history.

So you can take your slave worship of whites and stick it up your stinky sellout Uncle Tom coconut coon behind.
Check for the meaning of vaccine before exposing your dumbness further. If they want you dead they can easily withold their supply of vaccines and drugs you get freely. Ungrateful dumb and proud dolt.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by blowjohn(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
sslcrypt:

The guy made a point.
P Diddy has signed lots of artists during his life time and 99 percent of them have been left worse despite the initial stardom.

Like Nas rhymed on ghetto reporter:

When the culture vultures swooped down, they start exploitin' the sound
They drew up contracts for our niggas, Dru Hill to drew down
And I'm prayin' they set
Instead, most artists don't live as good as the execs
And they end up depressed.

They give u vaccines after they have delayed.... Then they release another disease. Then they bring out drugs.

The malaria vaccine, how safe do u think it is?

Why haven't they gotten a cure for Ebola?
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by ehay(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
"Need for Alarm!". Acute flaccid myelitis (AFM). A rare but serious condition that affects the spinal cord. It can cause sudden weakness in the arms or legs, loss of muscle tone, and loss of reflexes. The condition mainly affects young children.
Most children have a mild respiratory illness or fever caused by a viral infection about one to four weeks before developing symptoms of acute flaccid myelitis.
If you or your child develops symptoms of acute flaccid myelitis, seek immediate medical care. Symptoms can progress rapidly. Hospitalization is needed and sometimes a ventilator is required for breathing support.

The most common signs and symptoms of acute flaccid myelitis include:
1. Sudden arm or leg weakness
2. Sudden loss of muscle tone
3. Sudden loss of reflexes

Other possible signs and symptoms include:
1. Difficulty moving the eyes or drooping eyelids
2. Facial droop or weakness
3. Difficulty with swallowing or slurred speech
4. Pain in the arms, legs, neck or back

Uncommon symptoms might include:
1. Numbness or tingling
2. Inability to pass urine

Copied...
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Mvnster: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Your animal reasoning have put you in the darkest dungeon of ignorance and talking without thinking.
You that is more knowledgeable kindly show any of your contribution to mankind besides your usual foolish beer parlour conspiracies.
Northerners once rejected childhood vaccines claiming it is targeted at their fertility, everywhere you go you see them crippled from polio, while at other seasons their children die of meningitis, cholera, tuberculosis because of their willfull ignorance. Good thing they are getting wiser now, unlike fools like you.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by victorazyvictor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

My papa animal reasoning have put him in the darkest dungeon of ignorance and talking without thinking.

Wow! Is that true?
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by jimmyvic(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Myopic view
AdamuKD:
Principal don carry heavy gbola scatter those innocent girls punanii grin
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Rostikol: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mvnster:

Check for the meaning of vaccine before exposing your dumbness further.

School dropout, I know you think vaccines began with so called white people. Because you have an empty, brainwashed head. Why not research the history of it to enlighten your empty head?

If they want you dead they can easily withold their supply of vaccines and drugs you get freely. Ungrateful dumb and proud dolt.

Actually you son of a filthy prostitute, we did not need any white foreigners’ DODGY ‘vaccines’ before they invaded our continent with their filthy diseases, most of which they manufactured themselves!

It was European-introduced diseases that killed off the Native American population, and Africans were spared that tragic fate because of stronger genetic resistance.

What THEY need to do is stop poisoning our people with their DODGY ‘vaccines’, and they WILL stop.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by MrAgbako: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
They were literally walking like zombies. I suspect wicked inhumane scientific researches.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by RoySeO: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sorry
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Mvnster: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rostikol:

School dropout, I know you think vaccines began with so called white people. Because you have an empty, brainwashed head. Why not research the history of it to enlighten your empty head?

Actually you son of a filthy prostitute, we did not need any white foreigners’ DODGY ‘vaccines’ before they invaded our continent with their filthy diseases, most of which they manufactured themselves!

It was European-introduced diseases that killed off the Native American population, and Africans were spared that tragic fate because of stronger genetic resistance.

What THEY need to do is stop poisoning our people with their DODGY ‘vaccines’, and they WILL stop.

Wow prof stupid, why not start a school with your grand delusions? Il love to be your student prof stupid. You can start with enlightening me with the names of the so-called vaccines produced by our fathers and at what places where they manufactured?
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by winner37(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmm ,am just thinking if cucumber 🥒 or carrot 🥕 might have side effects 🤔🤔
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by ch214(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
sslcrypt:

Stop this stupidity you are displaying.
People like you hate to hear the truth and they forget that the truth would sent people free from ignorance and deceiving people.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by ch214(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mvnster:

You that is more knowledgeable kindly show any of your contribution to mankind besides your usual foolish beer parlour conspiracies.
Northerners once rejected childhood vaccines claiming it is targeted at their fertility, everywhere you go you see them crippled from polio, while at other seasons their children die of meningitis, cholera, tuberculosis because of their willfull ignorance. Good thing they are getting wiser now, unlike fools like you.
Stop acting as if you are hiding something!
Your words shows deep ignorance inside of you and your argument are baseless.

If you want to know my contribution to mankind; I tell you that my good deeds to mankind is numerous and I do not believe in boasting.

As for you, what is your contribution to mankind if not spreading falsehood, fake news, behaving foolishly and claiming you know more than everyone.
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Illegal1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
AdamuKD:
Principal don carry heavy gbola scatter those innocent girls punanii grin

omoh.........Nah wetin 1st cum my mind be dis ooh
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by DatNiggaDaz: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Those evil globalists are on trial experiment on African soil: they want to get people opinion before they take their final decision but one thing that is sure, is they will not succeed in their evil conspiracy on Africa soil instead the European threats against Africa continent would fall back on them.

This evil european globalists are doing this because Africans are waking up and asking European military to leave their Africa countries.

Failed conspiracy already.
It’s a win win for Africa this time around. A pig will always be a pig.. The pigs will never get away this time around
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by africandollar: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na wetin US dey take treat the f.uck up of any African country wey dey get mouth say e go join BRICS be dis. Una wan useless their dollars shey? Dem go first make sure say dem useless una with laboratory-synthesised virus first. sad
Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by Desusi: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Those evil globalists are on trial experiment on African soil: they want to get people opinion before they take their final decision but one thing that is sure, is they will not succeed in their evil conspiracy on Africa soil instead the European threats against Africa continent would fall back on them.

This evil european globalists are doing this because Africans are waking up and asking European military to leave their Africa countries.

Failed conspiracy already.
Please give us more conspiracy theories so that we can choose one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.