Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women (2272 Views)

Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by gidson12(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2011
Robber rapes pregnant woman
October 19, 2011 01:02PM
print email S
A 20 year old robbery gang
member Seyi Lawson who
specializes in raping female
victims of the gang operation
has been arrested by the Ogun
State Police Command, and
currently singing like Kennery
birds in detention
The suspect, who is a secondary
school dropout now in custody
at the Eleweran Police
Headquarters, Abeokuta, was
identified as part of a robbery
gang terrorizing innocent
residents of both Ogun and
Ondo States.
Next reliably gathered that,
nemesis caught up with him
after raping a housewife with 2
months pregnancy, when his
gang invaded the home of their
victim Adekola Ibrahim in Abiade
village in Abigi area of Ogun
State.
The gang having robbed the
household the sum of N138, 000
and three mobile phones, the sex
addicted suspect added a new
dimension to the operation as he
mounted on the woman and had
sexual intercourse with her.
Ironically, while Seyi Lawson was
having sex with the woman, his
gang member held the husband
hostage in another room, and on
completion of his sex urge, the
robbers bolted away, until few
days later when luck ran against
the gang
However, on October 1, 2011
luck ran against the gang, as two
of the suspects were
apprehended, and following
further intensive investigations,
the arrest of two suspects later
led to the arrest of the rapist
robbery suspect.
Other gang members in police
net as at weekend according to
authentic sources reports that,
other gang members include;
Tunde Bola, Taiwo Adefuwa,
Ganiu Taiwo and Anifowose
Sunday.
When Next spoke with the rapist
robber from his detention he
confirmed raping the woman,
but said he was not aware that
she was pregnant, adding that it
was devil that pushed him into
the act. He said he did not use
condom during the sex.
‘It was true I raped her, but I
didn't know that she was
pregnant, it was devil that
pushed me into it, I did while
one of us held her husband in
captivity, but when we heard
shout of thief, I hurriedly left her
before we bolted away' the
suspect told Next.
Meanwhile, when contacted
Commissioner of Police, Nicholas
Ndemkem confirmed the
incident, adding that the
suspects on completion of
investigations would be charge
to court.
Re: 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2011
South west boko haram,
Re: 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
There are so many crazies in this country.
Re: 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by sadiq88: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
[b]IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT RAPING OF WOMEN AND IMBREEDING HAVE BECOME PART OF YORUBA CULTURE. THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THESE, IS THAT THEY CANNOT COME OUT TO CONDEMN THESE ILLS GOING ON IN THEIR SOCIETY. THEY PREFER TO KEEP MUM IN ORDER NOT TO EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO THE MOCKERY OF OTHER NIGERIANS, BUT WOULD THAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM? THE ANSWER IS NO! RATHER THINGS WILL BE GETTING WORSE. IN IN NAIRALAND HERE, THE YORUBA TRIBALIST HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THIS THREAD, THEY CANNOT COME OUT TO CONDEMN THIS SOCIAL ILL RAVEGING THEIR SOCIETY. IT IS SO ALARMING TO NOTE THAT 85% OF RECORDS OF EMBREEDING IN AFRICA ARE CARRIED OUT IN YORUBA LAND BY THEM. IMAGINE PASTORS RAPING THEIR FEMALE MEMBERS AND TELLING US THAT IT WAS THE HOLLY SPIRIT THAT ASKED HIM TO DO THAT. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO THE YORUBAS TO COME OUT BOLDLY TO PUT TO AN END IN ALL THESE RUBBISH FOR THEIR OWN GOOD, BECAUSE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND. EVEN OBASANJO BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA DID NOT SAVE HIM, HE WHEN AHEAD TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HIS DAUGHTER INLAW. I DON'T KNOW WHEATHER IT IS INBORNE THAT EVERY YORUBA MAN MUST HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HIS FEMALE RELATIVES OR HAVE HIGH TENDENCY OF BEING A RAPIST,

THE ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS IS YORUBAS WILL ALWAYS GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE SAINTS WHILE OTHERS ARE THE DEVIL. ANY NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT NORTHERN MOSLEMS AND IGBOS ON THIS FORUM, YORUBAS WILL INVADE THE THREAD CHATTING RUBBISH FULL OF TRIBALISM AND WICKEDNESS,

ONE THING GOOD ABOUT OTHER NIGERIANS IS THAT WHEN EVER A CRIME IS COMMITTED IN THEIR MIDST, THEY WILL EXPOSE IT AND CONDEMN IT BUT AS FOR THE YORUBAS, THEY WILL TRY TO COVER THEIR OWN SHORT COMINGS, MY BROTHERS BETTER WISE UP COS U ARE LOSING.

MY 2 CENTS, [/b]
Re: 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
sadiq88:

[b]IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT Desecrating OF WOMEN AND IMBREEDING HAVE BECOME PART OF YORUBA CULTURE. THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THESE, IS THAT THEY CANNOT COME OUT TO CONDEMN THESE ILLS GOING ON IN THEIR SOCIETY. THEY PREFER TO KEEP MUM IN ORDER NOT TO EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO THE MOCKERY OF OTHER NIGERIANS, BUT WOULD THAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM? THE ANSWER IS NO! RATHER THINGS WILL BE GETTING WORSE. IN IN NAIRALAND HERE, THE YORUBA TRIBALIST HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THIS THREAD, THEY CANNOT COME OUT TO CONDEMN THIS SOCIAL ILL RAVEGING THEIR SOCIETY. IT IS SO ALARMING TO NOTE THAT 85% OF RECORDS OF EMBREEDING IN AFRICA ARE CARRIED OUT IN YORUBA LAND BY THEM. IMAGINE PASTORS Desecrating THEIR FEMALE MEMBERS AND TELLING US THAT IT WAS THE HOLLY SPIRIT THAT ASKED HIM TO DO THAT. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPEAL TO THE YORUBAS TO COME OUT BOLDLY TO PUT TO AN END IN ALL THESE RUBBISH FOR THEIR OWN GOOD, BECAUSE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND. EVEN OBASANJO BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA DID NOT SAVE HIM, HE WHEN AHEAD TO HAVE intimate INTERCOURSE WITH HIS DAUGHTER INLAW. I DON'T KNOW WHEATHER IT IS INBORNE THAT EVERY YORUBA MAN MUST HAVE intimate INTERCOURSE WITH HIS FEMALE RELATIVES OR HAVE HIGH TENDENCY OF BEING A despoiler,

THE ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS IS YORUBAS WILL ALWAYS GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE SAINTS WHILE OTHERS ARE THE DEVIL. ANY NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT NORTHERN MOSLEMS AND IGBOS ON THIS FORUM, YORUBAS WILL INVADE THE THREAD CHATTING RUBBISH FULL OF TRIBALISM AND WICKEDNESS,

ONE THING GOOD ABOUT OTHER NIGERIANS IS THAT WHEN EVER A CRIME IS COMMITTED IN THEIR MIDST, THEY WILL EXPOSE IT AND CONDEMN IT BUT AS FOR THE YORUBAS, THEY WILL TRY TO COVER THEIR OWN SHORT COMINGS, MY BROTHERS BETTER WISE UP COS U ARE LOSING.

MY 2 CENTS, [/b]

@sadiq

You have spoken the truth, even though with some ethnic undertone. According to some ACN supporters on this thread, ACN cannot do any wrong. Anything Fashola says is God sent. Tinubu must not be challenged even if he puts his whole family in all the cabinet positions in Lagos. I think this will be the greatest undoing of the Yoruba race. It may not happen now, but the future will be a testament to this.

If a crime is commited in Enugu, i come out to condemn it and the usual Yoruba tribalist come out to not only condemn the act but also condemn the entire Igbo race. But whenthe same thing happens in Yorubaland they try as much as possible to avoid such thread. Is that not hypocrisy? Let's say the truth at all times, evenn if it hurts. At the end of the day it will be beneficial to everyone.
Re: 20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women by abu1882: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
it is really bad that pregnant woman had this.
Pregnancy Week By Week

(1) (Reply)

Iive@ 1759 Akure, Police Harrassing Ashawo Unlawfully / Say No To Cultism [pic] / Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.