Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kanye Drops Illuminati Bombshell On Cardi B And Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Drops Illuminati Bombshell On Cardi B And Nicki Minaj (922 Views)

Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) / Naira Marley Reacts On Cardi B Filling For Nigerian Citizenship / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye Drops Illuminati Bombshell On Cardi B And Nicki Minaj by DyshApp: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kanye is at it again with his special brand of chaos, and the headlines have been filled with the shocking revelation the superstar revealed in a recently leaked video. The revelation comes from a leaked documentary recorded in 2018, just after he released his album 'Ye.'

In 2018, Kanye wasn't just working on his music; he was also producing albums for big names like Nas, Pusha T, and Teyana Taylor. The leaked scenes highlight a pivotal phone call between Kanye and Scooter Braun, his former manager, that would change everything.

In this candid conversation, Kanye West passionately demanded to be released from the G.O.O.D. Music label, which he founded back in 2004. He argued that he had given some of his best beats to the artists he was producing for and no longer wanted to be associated with the label. "And Scooter, there won't be any 'Oh, I'm still putting my name on this stuff,"" West asserted. "I need to get rid of G.O.O.D. Music because I'm great. And guess what? Good is the enemy of great."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ap2sUpBOOM?si=CkknLolXmVmI6NjA

Kanye and Cardi B be throwing bombs at each other in this Twitter conversation
https://dyshus.com/article/81481612-5da7-46b6-b495-70db8cd3df12

1 Like

Re: Kanye Drops Illuminati Bombshell On Cardi B And Nicki Minaj by LikeAking: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kanye is just a stupid fool..

I’m on trend..

Big idiot!

U think say as them Dey advertise Church/Jesus na so e b?

Everything is just a sweet narrative..

Inside that narrative, another narrative Dey inside!
Re: Kanye Drops Illuminati Bombshell On Cardi B And Nicki Minaj by DyshApp: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
LikeAking:
Kanye is just a stupid fool..

I’m on trend..

Big idiot!

U think say as them Dey advertise Church/Jesus na so e b?

Everything is just a sweet narrative..

Inside that narrative, another narrative Dey inside!

According to him G.O.O.D records is good and he's great so he has to leave because the record is limiting his true potential

(1) (Reply)

What About Kerr Smith / Who's Got This Dudes Heart?-usher / Where's Dan Foster Gone Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.