Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month (932 Views)

I Regret Coming To This Nigeria / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / Coming To Lagos For Opportunities! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month by speaktruthinluv: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2023
I thought you may need this piece of information which I am about to share.
HUMANITY.
Introduction:

Humanity is a mobile application that connects people who are in need of basic necessities such as funds, foods, cloths, shelter, educational materials, services etc. with donors who are ready to help locally or internationally. There are so many people who struggle with poverty, especially during difficult times, our app is the bridge that connects them to the help they need.

Problem of Humanity
There are many people who are in need of help but struggle to find the resources they require. Traditional charities and organizations can be difficult to access, and many people fall through the cracks. Additionally, donors often struggle to find ways to make a meaningful impact, unsure of how to best direct their resources to those who need it most.
Individuals who has the willingness to give or share what they have like  shoe, cloths, food, funds does not know how to reach out to their neighbours. Local companies are not sure of how to best perform their corporate social Responsibility .

Solution the App brings :

IT IS ABOUT HUMANITY NIGERIA PROJECT. IT IS A GOGGLE APP-CONTROLLED ORGANIZATION WHICH WILL BE LAUNCHED IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA THIS MONTH BY THE GRACE OF GOD, TO SOLVE SITUATIONS. THIS PROJECT IS NOT A SCAM AS MANY WOULD THINK OR IMAGINE. IT DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO GIVE CASH, YOUR BANK DETAILS OR ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL HACK YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING PEOPLE TO ACCESS THE BASIC NECESSITIES OF LIFE. IT'S AN AVENUE TO RECEIVE HELP AND CHARITY FROM WITHIN AND OUTSIDE, IT'S A PLATFORM TO CONNECT THOSE IN NEED WITH THOSE SUPPORTING, TO CONNECT THOSE RECEIVING WITH THOSE GIVING. ALL OF LIFE IS ABOUT SERVICE TO HUMANITY, LIFE DEMANDS IMPACTING IN HUMANITY, BY BEING YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER. WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE IT A TRIAL WITH JUST YOUR TIME? I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY. BELIEVE IT, IT IS FREE, IT'S LEGITIMATE, IT'S HUMANE, AND IT'S FOR YOU

It's absolutely free to join. Yes, absolutely free to join. And it is not location specific i.e. you can join the train from any part of the country.

Requirements: a smartphone that has WhatsApp and a functional Gmail address

https :///LnvjsVYehjh0l3S5vu2Psu
Remove the space before the 'colon' punctuation mark and come onboard.
Waiting for you on the other side.

God bless you. God bless humanity.

1 Like

Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month by wittywriter: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Nice Ideology ...kudos.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month by speaktruthinluv: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Remove the space before the 'colon'punctuation mark and the third '/'. Then copy and paste on your browser to join the WhatsApp Group where you will be asked to carry out very simple instructions.
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month by LikeAking: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
speaktruthinluv:
I thought you may need this piece of information which I am about to share.
HUMANITY.
Introduction:

Humanity is a mobile application that connects people who are in need of basic necessities such as funds, foods, cloths, shelter, educational materials, services etc. with donors who are ready to help locally or internationally. There are so many people who struggle with poverty, especially during difficult times, our app is the bridge that connects them to the help they need.

Problem of Humanity
There are many people who are in need of help but struggle to find the resources they require. Traditional charities and organizations can be difficult to access, and many people fall through the cracks. Additionally, donors often struggle to find ways to make a meaningful impact, unsure of how to best direct their resources to those who need it most.
Individuals who has the willingness to give or share what they have like  shoe, cloths, food, funds does not know how to reach out to their neighbours. Local companies are not sure of how to best perform their corporate social Responsibility .

Solution the App brings :

IT IS ABOUT HUMANITY NIGERIA PROJECT. IT IS A GOGGLE APP-CONTROLLED ORGANIZATION WHICH WILL BE LAUNCHED IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA THIS MONTH BY THE GRACE OF GOD, TO SOLVE SITUATIONS. THIS PROJECT IS NOT A SCAM AS MANY WOULD THINK OR IMAGINE. IT DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO GIVE CASH, YOUR BANK DETAILS OR ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL HACK YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING PEOPLE TO ACCESS THE BASIC NECESSITIES OF LIFE. IT'S AN AVENUE TO RECEIVE HELP AND CHARITY FROM WITHIN AND OUTSIDE, IT'S A PLATFORM TO CONNECT THOSE IN NEED WITH THOSE SUPPORTING, TO CONNECT THOSE RECEIVING WITH THOSE GIVING. ALL OF LIFE IS ABOUT SERVICE TO HUMANITY, LIFE DEMANDS IMPACTING IN HUMANITY, BY BEING YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER. WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE IT A TRIAL WITH JUST YOUR TIME? I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY. BELIEVE IT, IT IS FREE, IT'S LEGITIMATE, IT'S HUMANE, AND IT'S FOR YOU

It's absolutely free to join. Yes, absolutely free to join. And it is not location specific i.e. you can join the train from any part of the country.

Requirements: a smartphone that has WhatsApp and a functional Gmail address

https :///LnvjsVYehjh0l3S5vu2Psu
Remove the space before the 'colon' punctuation mark and come onboard.
Waiting for you on the other side.

God bless you. God bless humanity.

Nice!!
Re: Something Big Is Coming To Nigeria This Month by Sunnyrado: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good afternoon, I have tried to join the WhatsApp group by copying and pasting the link but it's not working or am not getting it.
Please kindly help to be added to the group..08163341407
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Career In Stockbroking / I Want To Know You (saintsola) / Vacancy For Mech/elect Engrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.