Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo (333 Views)

Come In And Pick Any Item You Want!! Sales Sales Sales / Pls Help, Is This Item Already At The Post Office? / Get 20% Discount On Every Item You Buy From Aliexpress, Alibaba Etc Through Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by princeemmma(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
When i was young we use to call this thing rewinder, my dad has like two of this then

Time flies

Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by princeemmma(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Throughout those times i could even use this thing for once, because i still don't get how this thing works

We will have to wait for my dad until she comes, because he is the only one who could handle the stuff
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by Mhizzard(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
I can't recall vividly how it works or its usefulness because during my childhood,i could guess it was already getting meaningless to people;therefore,i couldn't have the knowledge of it.
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by Fahvvy: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy...
Omorrrr ...

So OP and some nairaland folks still remember this thing cheesy...

This rewinder was used on those big cassette back in the 90's grin...
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by Adewale1603(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Days of video cassette player, video player. Later life evolved into using portable vcd and dvd players and disc. Now we don't even use the vcd and dvd players again. Nothing is permanent in life, every thing is just time

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by lesbiconverter: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Hand rewinder

When you need to return the tape and there's no light
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by lesbiconverter: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2023
princeemmma:
Throughout those times i could even use this thing for once, because i still don't get how this thing works

We will have to wait for my dad until she comes, because he is the only one who could handle the stuff
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Is it a female vibrator?
Re: If You Know This Item, You Are A Legend Indeed - Photo by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
lesbiconverter:
Hand rewinder

When you need to return the tape and there's no light
Ohh can we use it to rewind TikTok videos?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!Halo 55,500 MAX Powerbank That Charges Laptop And Jump Start Car Battery / Iphone 15 Pro 256 White Unlocked / Iphone 13 128gb MDM Factory Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.