Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Blco Tto Available For Purchase. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Tto Available For Purchase. (92 Views)

BLCO TTO Ghana Deal@$12/8net. Whatsapp Only:09095577268 / Genuine Seller-Mandate for BLCO,FLCO TTO deal.WhatsApp only:09095577268. / NO TTT,TTO Or TANKFARM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blco Tto Available For Purchase. by bejeria101(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
*BLCO TTO GHANA - LOME - COTONOU - NIGERIA WITH SELLER'S 2023 NNPCL ALLOCATION ATS AVAILABLE AT $13-4 with 2%PB, coming from a credible seller whom I've personally seen his successful performance*

*Seller's Fiduciary bank is a special Fiduciary that is available for more than a year. So we will never bother you with nonsense stories like, Fiduciary account is expired. You can take your time to issue instrument*

*This is a well structured transaction*

*I speak directly with seller*
*I'm the seller's mandate*

*Requirement: N500m BG or BEC or Block fund (from Nigerian bank), must be UBA TO UBA*

*FULL PROCEDURE BLCO TTO*
(1) Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A) Buyer and seller sign and lodge in their Banks. The electronic signed copy of SPA by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.

(2) Buyer returns signed SPA with NOR/ATB format with NNPC approved supercargo/Inspectors passport copy. Seller sends his NNPC allocation ATS for 2023. Buyer’s bank issues N500million BG OR BEC OR BLOCK FUND (FROM UBA TO UBA) in favour of seller.

3, Seller confirms the instrument and issues two percent performance bond

4, Seller issues MNOR ETA and moves vessel to Ghana

5, Vessel gets to Ghana. Seller’s captain issue MATB and makes announcement while Buyer Boards his boarding team

(6) Inspector collects samples and disembarks, while Supercargo remains on board and Captain issues an Attestation counter signed by the super cargo and the captain.

(7) Buyer pays $1m within 24 hours of Attestation while Inspectors issue report to both parties.

(cool Seller issues commercial invoice and full cargo documents in Buyer’s name and Buyer’s Bank. Buyer makes full payment by Swift Wire Transfer MT 103 to seller nominated account less $1m already paid.

(9) Seller introduces Buyer to vessel handler’s for re-charter of vessel and sails to buyer’s port of discharge at Buyers expense while the Seller pays all agents as per contract.-

(10) Next shipment

*Only request for SPA, only when buyer has accepted the procedure fully*

WhatsApp 07030984706 for contract.
Genuine refineries and mandates only
Re: Blco Tto Available For Purchase. by gratefulheart(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Do you have AGO in Lome or bonny waters?

bejeria101:
*BLCO TTO GHANA - LOME - COTONOU - NIGERIA WITH SELLER'S 2023 NNPCL ALLOCATION ATS AVAILABLE AT $13-4 with 2%PB, coming from a credible seller whom I've personally seen his successful performance*

*Seller's Fiduciary bank is a special Fiduciary that is available for more than a year. So we will never bother you with nonsense stories like, Fiduciary account is expired. You can take your time to issue instrument*

*This is a well structured transaction*

*I speak directly with seller*
*I'm the seller's mandate*

*Requirement: N500m BG or BEC or Block fund (from Nigerian bank), must be UBA TO UBA*

*FULL PROCEDURE BLCO TTO*
(1) Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A) Buyer and seller sign and lodge in their Banks. The electronic signed copy of SPA by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.

(2) Buyer returns signed SPA with NOR/ATB format with NNPC approved supercargo/Inspectors passport copy. Seller sends his NNPC allocation ATS for 2023. Buyer’s bank issues N500million BG OR BEC OR BLOCK FUND (FROM UBA TO UBA) in favour of seller.

3, Seller confirms the instrument and issues two percent performance bond

4, Seller issues MNOR ETA and moves vessel to Ghana

5, Vessel gets to Ghana. Seller’s captain issue MATB and makes announcement while Buyer Boards his boarding team

(6) Inspector collects samples and disembarks, while Supercargo remains on board and Captain issues an Attestation counter signed by the super cargo and the captain.

(7) Buyer pays $1m within 24 hours of Attestation while Inspectors issue report to both parties.

(cool Seller issues commercial invoice and full cargo documents in Buyer’s name and Buyer’s Bank. Buyer makes full payment by Swift Wire Transfer MT 103 to seller nominated account less $1m already paid.

(9) Seller introduces Buyer to vessel handler’s for re-charter of vessel and sails to buyer’s port of discharge at Buyers expense while the Seller pays all agents as per contract.-

(10) Next shipment

*Only request for SPA, only when buyer has accepted the procedure fully*

WhatsApp 07030984706 for contract.
Genuine refineries and mandates only
Re: Blco Tto Available For Purchase. by bejeria101(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
gratefulheart:
Do you have AGO in Lome or bonny waters?

I have a current offer with spa with me.
WhatsApp 07030984706

(1) (Reply)

Raw Cashew Nuts / Buyers Of Leadore, Leadoxide, Manganeseore, Zicnore, Ironore, Goldbar, Needed / Handrails And Railings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.