Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things (234 Views)

A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) / IoT (internet Of Things) With ESP8266 / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things by icewinz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good day everyone,

Like the subject of this thread will suggest, I'm looking for assistance to complete the project of a friend of mine. I have done the introduction and literature review (Chapter 1 & 2). Chapter 3 and 4 (Methodology and Implementation is what is posing as a challenge. I have done parts of chapter 3 but it was debunked due to my lack of understanding of what the projects entails.

The project topic is: AUTOMATED POULTRY FARMING USING INTERNET OF THINGS. In writing the third chapter, I wrote about the software development circle and the rest but the project supervisor stroke it out saying what should be written, was the steps which would be involved in connecting the hardware component to the sensors placed in the poultry of which I don't know about because I am just trying to help in the paper work and won't be the one doing the practical aspect of the project.

How the project is expected to work like some who are acquainted with internet of things would know or may not know, is that sensors or actuators will be placed in the poultry environment to monitor the temperature levels of the poultry. Maximum temperature range will be set and once the temperature of the environment exceeds the set temperature, cooling devices like fan will automatically on. Minimum temperature range will also be set and once the temperature is cool and goes beyond the set minimum temperature, heating devices would automatically be on to make sure that the environment stays within a specified range. etc. Part of the statement of the problem of this project, is to curtail human labor and inaccurate temperature detection in order to respond to the needs of poultry birds.

All my effort to get a similar project to copy or improve on has been abortive and I would like any idea that could be of help to assist me on this project. I would be glad to get an almost similar project or the same project done previously that I could glean from.

Thank you very much!

PS: Please if you could be of help on this project, just mention me, comment or reply this thread.
Re: Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things by BotRascal(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
So your problem is writing your the third and fourth chapter? Have you considered observing the hardware development part that would give you a hint of how to better write the chapters that you are finding difficult. And yes I did a project like this although mine did not involve the internet of things, so please ask your friend that's doing the practical aspects the steps he took to achieve that I'm sure you'll know how to structure your algorithms.
Re: Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things by AnietiePictures: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Project like this is not easily to come by on a trial by error basis, why not you collaborate or just outsource it.

Hints
Read IOT device and application in poultry
Get details of what is expected for the chapters and if possible in outline or heading form
Flesh it out and submit for accessment and corrections
Good luck

icewinz:
Good day everyone,

Like the subject of this thread will suggest, I'm looking for assistance to complete the project of a friend of mine. I have done the introduction and literature review (Chapter 1 & 2). Chapter 3 and 4 (Methodology and Implementation is what is posing as a challenge. I have done parts of chapter 3 but it was debunked due to my lack of understanding of what the projects entails.

The project topic is: AUTOMATED POULTRY FARMING USING INTERNET OF THINGS. In writing the third chapter, I wrote about the software development circle and the rest but the project supervisor stroke it out saying what should be written, was the steps which would be involved in connecting the hardware component to the sensors placed in the poultry of which I don't know about because I am just trying to help in the paper work and won't be the one doing the practical aspect of the project.

How the project is expected to work like some who are acquainted with internet of things would know or may not know, is that sensors or actuators will be placed in the poultry environment to monitor the temperature levels of the poultry. Maximum temperature range will be set and once the temperature of the environment exceeds the set temperature, cooling devices like fan will automatically on. Minimum temperature range will also be set and once the temperature is cool and goes beyond the set minimum temperature, heating devices would automatically be on to make sure that the environment stays within a specified range. etc. Part of the statement of the problem of this project, is to curtail human labor and inaccurate temperature detection in order to respond to the needs of poultry birds.

All my effort to get a similar project to copy or improve on has been abortive and I would like any idea that could be of help to assist me on this project. I would be glad to get an almost similar project or the same project done previously that I could glean from.

Thank you very much!

PS: Please if you could be of help on this project, just mention me, comment or reply this thread.
Re: Help Needed On My Project - Automated Poultry Farming Using Internet Of Things by Efeticollins(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
this chapters should be talking about the tools, modules, sensors, microcontroller, and the process u used in making the device. arduino microcontroller is mostly used for this, coupled with temperature sensor, fans and and a heat element. if the hardware has been constructed, you have to ask the engineer for all this information also the sensor names and model number. but if you cant reach the engineer, you might have to simulate this using proteus, to make sure the c++ codes are correct. the methodology will also contain the shematic too. you can use proteus for that. the project is straightforward.

(1) (Reply)

From Concept To Market: Streamlining The Product Development Process / Buy Github Accounts / Become A Certified Web Developer In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.