Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out (24429 Views)

Alexreports With His Wife & Two Kids - Churchill & Maduka (video, Photos) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
How I lost two kids because of his infidelity and… — BBN’s Kess’ wife tearfully narrates

Video Credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ETtk-93U0?si=fnEfhLu3erVHofS8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
I pray God solve their problems in their relationship

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
See pictures of both them when they are together. 2 kids has been lost in the relationship too. Hmmm 🤔. The devil is really rocking their family.

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TemplarLandry: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
cool
Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by talented321: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
See face with full bucket of paint and you expect any responsible man to take you serious..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
talented321:
See face with full bucket of paint and you expect any responsible man to take you serious..
Na makeup’s the men dey fall into . Hmm 🤔

10 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Beremx(f): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fine woman, you're 20years older than your husband. How on earth did you expect him to love you? Dude scammed you for real.

Hope you find true love from someone who's your age bracket

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
Fine woman, you're 20years older than your husband. How on earth did you expect him to love you? Dude scammed you for real.

U mean ned nwoko is just deceiving himself and Regina is just scamming him for real??

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:

beremx you dey vex for the lady ooo. Just be calming down oooo

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chaiii this Her tears really hurt me oooo, when the white girl loves you they love you with all their heart. That guy should find a way to reconcile with her, loosing two of her kids was so painful to her. But ebi like say village people dey control that guy mumu button, infact my mind dey tell me say na this Oyibo girl married that lazy man put for house

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Beremx(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

U mean ned nwoko is just deceiving himself and Regina is just scamming him for real??
go and ask Regina Daniels reason she married Ned Nwoko. She's in a better position to answer you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Beremx(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
TruthsFM:
beremx you dey vex for the lady ooo. Just be calming down oooo
I no vex for her. After watching the videos of how she was broken hearted, I felt for her. A very beautiful and loving lady like her doesn't deserve an emotional heartbreak. I hope she finds peace and move on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by talented321: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by TruthsFM: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
I no vex for her. After watching the videos of how she was broken hearted, I felt for her. A very beautiful and loving lady like her doesn't deserve an emotional heartbreak. I hope she finds peace and move on
yes soo

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
go and ask Regina Daniels reason she married Ned Nwoko. She's in a better position to answer you.

Hahahahahahahaha... grin

I know say u go enter off key once ur gender is doing the scamming .....

18 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by GoodRocks: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
This Nigerian albino woman should Shut the fvck up!

5 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Judolisco(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
U lost 2 kids.... Omo... Pikin wey people dey find.... U and kess head no dey correct.... Ori eyin mejeji kope

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Opanka44(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
SORRY pls

Happy weekend ahead.
I need a Nairalander to pls assist me with something, no matter how small so I can buy some food and cook please. I'm feeling like I may collapse of I try to walk cos I'm very hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by 1950Mack: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
undecided if this is true then kess is a killer, a heartless father... that's if this allegation is true undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by money121(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Sultty(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
please someone to help with the video cos my confusion is confused. Lost 2 kids? How?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by garriAndsugar: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tell her my shoulders are here

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Wizpa(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
angry
Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by finallybusy: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
What is she? She looks mixed in some pictures. I do not have time to watch the video. It’s still like yesterday when we heard she birthed the first child. Ah ah, she lost one more after the first died? She’s a negligent mother, without a doubt. The guy should leave her.

I still don’t believe the news is real. PR things. If true, ChristyO is young enough to birth him healthy children. I don’t remember him ever showing interest her way. Sha, na so life be.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Skillsnigeria: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by KarinaSlim(f): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
So many Women are married to Dogs.

No wonder Ayra Star sang it in her song

"Animals dey in Human form".

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by APOPTOSIS: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ladies always giving everything even when some have nothing to really offer. How they manage to have everything yet suffer lack is what our scientists need to unravel urgently.

Although she may be right. In as much as we have terrible ladies, we also have useless men.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nonsense! None of my business.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by FireUpNow(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
I hate unfaithful partners

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmm arrangee !

Count ur losses!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.