Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

University Of Ibadan E-copy Of Postgraduate Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan E-copy Of Postgraduate Transcript (378 Views)

E-copy Of Engineering Mathematics By Ka Stroud Bonanza!!! / UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & DURATION - 09082964145 / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan E-copy Of Postgraduate Transcript by molybdenum0012: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello guys, please can you help with info on how to get the official electronic copy of University of Ibadan post graduate transcript to WES. I got the reference number already.

I just need step by step info and the link to do it by proxy.. Or if you are around the school and can help get genuine info, please do not hesitate to do so.

Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan E-copy Of Postgraduate Transcript by chemashie(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2023
molybdenum0012:
Hello guys, please can you help with info on how to get the official electronic copy of University of Ibadan post graduate transcript to WES. I got the reference number already.

I just need step by step info and the link to do it by proxy.. Or if you are around the school and can help get genuine info, please do not hesitate to do so.

Thanks
I sent you a DM. Please check.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University / Home Teaching In Arts/Science Subjects / Free Video Lecture Site..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.