Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,556 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. (3462 Views)

Check Out The New Bbnaija IGBO MONEYBAG That's Already Turning Heads / See Beautiful Photos Of Zlatan Ibile’s Girlfriend, Seyi / See Beautiful New Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife, Queen Ajoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Palevu: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
A beautiful 35 year old lady has caused a buzz on social media after she revealed that she is single and also a virgin.

The young lady with the Twitter handle @ TokyoBite, shared a pics of her self on her handle, proudly declaring her virgin status while disclosing that she is a Christian.

She uploaded a beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle,as part of a trends of Christians declaring their faith and chastity.

@TokyosBite stated that she is still a virgin at 35 and she is not ashamed of her decision to remain chaste.

See more
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/see-beautiful-35-year-old-nigerian.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Make she drop her number.,
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Make she dey chop am

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
I smell lies, no pictures and videos to back up her claim undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Nehyooh(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
I saw this on Twitter earlier today.
She may be honest with that sha!

O'boy, see charming chocolate skin lady cool

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Westerhoffe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
I am a virgin too, and will be clocking similar tomorrow.
I just don't like the publicity and buzz; that's why you will never find my pictures on the internet… no, not yet. cool
It might have been a difficult fight, but still, we move on.

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Nextt: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
There is no such handle on twitter. Fake news. Before you doubt me, verify first.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by ashawopikin(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Palevu:
A beautiful 35 year old lady has caused a buzz on social media after she revealed that she is single and also a virgin.

The young lady with the Twitter handle @ TokyoBite, shared a pics of her self on her handle, proudly declaring her virgin status while disclosing that she is a Christian.

She uploaded a beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle,as part of a trends of Christians declaring their faith and chastity.

@TokyosBite stated that she is still a virgin at 35 and she is not ashamed of her decision to remain chaste.

See more
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/see-beautiful-35-year-old-nigerian.html
oya use am buy benz
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Pharaohny: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2023
So we many like this , when i thiught i was the only one

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Woodshot: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2023
She look it facially but cuntically is a bitter hard pill for me to swallow.
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Kevineleven(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2023
No proof, where is the certificate of virginity? she go explain tire.
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by KingEarnest(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Who confirmed it?

It's posible she has done all kinds of sexual acts except penetrative sex.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by farem: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2023
ashawopikin:
oya use am buy benz

See pained soul
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by missjekyll: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gosh. A bit of a waste isn't it? You probably need to change that ASAP
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Jgirlboy: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by We4all: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
So we should celebrate her or what? Last time I checked, sex was for procreation and no biggie if you decide to stay off sex.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Truenews1: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
You Lied And Trick Us: Very Dark Man Is Taking Iyabo Doo And Tonto Dike To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzi43OcMxc
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Hotice085: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
I smell lies, no pictures and videos to back up her claim undecided undecided undecided

If Hilda the hot Chef of Guinness WR can be a virgin why can't this one be
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Hotice085: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kevineleven:
No proof, where is the certificate of virginity? she go explain tire.

You think a woman can just come online and say she is a virgin?
No woman that is not a virgin can dare it,you know the number of men that must have slept with her that will come online and embarrassed her?

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by lildush(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Her p**sy is crying for help.she is here doing nzuzu
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by Kevineleven(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hotice085:

You think a woman can just come online and say she is a virgin?
No woman that is not a virgin can dare it,you know the number of men that must have slept with her that will come online and embarrassed her?
grin
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by eepeepook: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Her life, her problem.
Re: See Beautiful 35-year-old Nigerian Virgin Turning Heads Online. by ashawopikin(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2023
farem:

See pained soul
who be dis ode?

(1) (Reply)

Skales Graduates From Lead City University / Photo: Tonto Dikeh And Dbanj Spotted Together At ColourfulWorldOfMore Concert / Meet Donjazzy And D’prince’s Dad And Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.