Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Armour Of Satan Are..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Armour Of Satan Are..... (383 Views)

Devil And Satan Are God's Servants. / Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2023
The armour of Satan are
1 Belt of lies.
2 Chest plate of unrighteousness
3. Boot 👢 of war.
4 Shield 🛡️ of doubt.
5. Helmet ⛑️ of destruction .
6 Sword 🗡️ of the flesh.
Written by ENDORA\URIELLÀ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mercisharelove:
The armour of Satan are
1 Belt of lies.
2 Chest plate of unrighteousness
3. Boot 👢 of war.
4 Shield 🛡️ of doubt.
5. Helmet ⛑️ of destruction .
6 Sword 🗡️ of the flesh.
Written by ENDORA\URIELLÀ.

Actually, Satan does not really amour up as he is the one who is always attacking as his children, atheists and co have proven.

Tbus, it is Christians who require amours.

Therefore Satan's weapons are;

1) Sword of lies.
2) Sheild of lies.
3) Helmet of destruction
4) Boot swift to do wickedness and evil.
5) Breastplate of pride, arrogance and disregard of authority
6) Belts of whippings and enslavement.
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, Satan does not really amour up as he is the one who is always attacking as his children, atheists and co have proven.

Tbus, it is Christians who require amours.

Therefore Satan's weapons are;

1) Sword of lies.
2) Sheild of lies.
3) Helmet of destruction
4) Boot swift to do wickedness and evil.
5) Breastplate of pride, arrogance and disregard of authority
6) Belts of whippings and enslavement.

You actually ended up also listing on the armour of Satan......be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger, for you do not know enough, we are all learning sweetheart!

There's no battle without armour, armour actually means the way.... to victory, protection and rewarring again and again....

Have such a great day saint!
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You actually ended up also listing on the armour of Satan......be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger, for you do not know enough, we are all learning sweetheart!

There's no battle without armour, armour actually means the way.... to victory, protection and rewarring again and again....

Have such a great day saint!

Amour is a protective gear and Satan is always the one who does the attacking first. So he invested in weapons and not in defence (armour). That is just what i am trying to contribute.
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Amour is a protective gear and Satan is always the one who does the attacking first. So he invested in weapons and not in defence (armour). That is just what i am trying to contribute.

The armour of GOD ALMIGHTIEST isn't only for defence, in reality the scripture said they will come in one way and flee in seven ways, did you get that?

That means perfect attacking...
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mercisharelove:

The armour of GOD ALMIGHTIEST isn't only for defence, in reality the scripture said they will come in one way and flee in seven ways, did you get that?

That means perfect attacking...

See, the bold proves what i said. "They will come in" meaning they would attack first. Which is already what always happens.
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, the bold proves what i said. "They will come in" meaning they would attack first. Which is already what always happens.

You can't attack GOD'S KINGDOM.

LISTEN TO Satan, when I send my men out, I don't send them after fire"

But the lukewarm and backslider"
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You can't attack GOD'S KINGDOM.

LISTEN TO Satan, when I send my men out, I don't send them after fire"

But the lukewarm and backslider"

Now you are changing the argument
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by MindHacker9009(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2023

How about worshipping an invented jesus christ that never existed, is that not a big lie

Only the Jewish God of the Old Testament is the only true God
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=MindHacker9009 post=126340380][/quote]

Jesus loves you and want to save you.
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by MindHacker9009(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Jesus loves you and want to save you.

Rather God Almighty of the True Old Testament loves me.

To you the invented Jesus christ of the New Testament loves you.
Jesus christ is a Roman empire invented pagan idol.

Imagine during the slave trade a black man was jesus christ and he was always causing his fellow black men and women tellinh them they are going to hell, but was asking his father to fogive their slave masters and telling them to pay their taxes to their slave master. This was the situation in Isreal 2000 years ago.

Ephesians 6:5: Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Watch how he was invented here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
MindHacker9009:

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Re: The Armour Of Satan Are..... by Mercisharelove(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14
Super

(1) (Reply)

Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It / In My Church / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.