Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Laravel Expert Needed Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Laravel Expert Needed Urgently (290 Views)

Laravel Expert Needed! / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / Spss Expert Needed Urgently Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laravel Expert Needed Urgently by bloom02: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2023
I need a laravel expert that can implement (kinda complex task to a script)
Re: Laravel Expert Needed Urgently by YoungCabal: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2023
bloom02:

The work is related to Referral and Bonus implementations but very complex.

Whatsapp me: zero915705474five
Post the full details of whatever you need with your budget here. The degree of complexity doesn't matter or don't you get tired of explaining over and over again to each person that contacts you ?
Re: Laravel Expert Needed Urgently by bloom02: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
YoungCabal:
Post the full details of whatever you need with your budget here. The degree of complexity doesn't matter or don't you get tired of explaining over and over again to each person that contacts you ?

Everything is not something you can explain with just text but talks and pictorials. Good afternoon by the way
Re: Laravel Expert Needed Urgently by YoungCabal: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
bloom02:

Everything is not something you can explain with just text but talks and pictorials. Good afternoon by the way
Interesting, contact me on whatsapp
Re: Laravel Expert Needed Urgently by excanny: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
bloom02:

Reach me via WhatsApp 07030595988. I'm available for jobs

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Tricks And Tactics To Get Money From Clients / "NED Graphic 2009 Software" / Sponelle Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.