Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

“eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci (2560 Views)

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Moesha Boduong Goes N A K E D To Tell Efia Odo She Is Still The Queen Of Nudes / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by press9jatv: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
“Eniola Is Like a Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N a k e d On The Bed Nothing Will Happen” — Hilda Bacci

I trust her Sha 😡😡😡

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by press9jatv: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Meaning they are scattering the bed 🛌 every day . Shior 😡😡😡😡

Meanwhile, Slay Nigeria Queen causes a stir with her umbrella-inspired hairstyle 🤓🤓🤓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDaonRiWrU

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by Jservice(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mtcheeeww
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Besties baddies vibes here

Your twin bridal indeed
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by SpatialKing(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Story
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by yinkus6750(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
The smile on both faces say it all.
Eniola - brother from another mother , just de play.
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by finallybusy: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stuck in the friend zone. He will grow one day.

3 Likes

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by Natbrowny: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Stuck in the friend zone. He will grow one day.

He may not o. That's an insult to him.. And dats a ridiculous way to call Someone a brother openly..
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by niggaman(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Story.....as the thing no get meter now. Just dey play
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by Zonefree(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dear Kings, don't be like Eniola.

4 Likes

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by RushManni: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like how does this concern us ? ? ? ?

Like wetin we wan do with this info ? ? ? As in how far u think that if someone and you na friend or no friend is what is news worthy.

No make me to put you one side - seems u no like the little value given to your name

2 Likes

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by PinkNature(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
This Eniola gives off so much feminine vibes.

If you belive say Eniola never shine her Congo, then you fit believe anything for this life.

Imagine the magnitude of those azzzz!!!

1 Like

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by 1Sharon(f): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2023
That man is gay.

1 Like

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2023
1Sharon:
That man is gay.

Let me piggyback on your comment since you get liver cheesy

I wouldn't say he is gay because he hasn't affirmed it but he does give very gay vibes and has a very feminine aura.

1 Like

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by press9jatv: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
1Sharon:
That man is gay.
lol how do you know that he’s a gay
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by press9jatv: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Dominique cc justwise Fp
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
bukatyne:

Let me piggyback on your comment since you get liver cheesy

I wouldn't say he is gay because he hasn't affirmed it but he does give very gay vibes and has a very feminine aura.

Yep very feminine, he likes female activities. He can never affirm it living in Nigeria. But it's obvious.
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by Powerfly(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
both of them are gay and that's why she's saying so. Coz that's what makes them close to each other without involving or invoking sexual intentions.

1 Like

Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
press9jatv:
“Eniola Is Like a Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N a k e d On The Bed Nothing Will Happen” — Hilda Bacci

I trust her Sha 😡😡😡

Awon werey celebrity!
Re: “eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci by press9jatv: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Awon werey celebrity!
seriously 😂😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant / 2face Recognised With World Award / Richard Mofe Damijo Opens Up On 2nd Wife Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.