Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

TINUBU: The Ignorance Of Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TINUBU: The Ignorance Of Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters (87 Views)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Amina Titi Atiku-abubakar / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU: The Ignorance Of Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters by IROHINOodua: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
TINUBU: The ignorance of Atiku’s Lawyers and Supporters

By Farooq A. Kperogi

As I have stressed repeatedly, I have no partisan emotional investment in the political brawl between President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, or in who is and is not president of Nigeria. My only partisan affinity is with the truth or, to reecho iconic Washington Post reporter Carl Bernstein, the best obtainable version of the truth.
https://irohinodua.org/tinubu-the-ignorance-of-atikus-lawyers-and-supporters/

(1) (Reply)

Relx Vape Overview: A Comprehensive Guide / What Are The Benefits Of Using Custom Cereal Boxes For Marketing? / Festive Delight: Christmas Underwear For Women To Spread Holiday Cheer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.