Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return (463 Views)

The Merger Of Two Gods ( El And Yahweh) / Allah And Yahweh; Why Are They Contradictive If Really They're The Same God / Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh is Clearing It Up For Our Return

The land known as 'ISRAEL' today is part and parcel of AFRICA.

It sits in NORTHEAST AFRICA, which of course was a black African - occupied region in ANTIQUITY.

The Ancient Hebrews were black Africans. They were driven back into inner Africa by the Roman invasion of Jerusalem in 70 AD, which led to over a million Hebrews fleeing into inner Africa. That population would have multiplied to probably 600 million or more today, with roughly half the modern African population being descended from them.

It was prophesied in Luke 21:24 that ''Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.''

The Gentiles are the non-blacks who dominate that region today. They will make war on themselves leading to their mutual destruction

After which, Yahweh states in Zephaniah 3:10, that

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my DISPERSED, shall bring mine offering.''

The 'rivers of Ethiopia' of course refers to the great Nile River, and 'beyond' the river, looking from Israel, sits West, Central, and Southern Africa.

THAT is where Yahweh's Chosen People - the 'DISPERSED' - reside.

“Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the LORD.

- Amos 9:7 KJV

Of course, 'Ethiopia' was the name the ancient Greeks gave to all Africa south of Egypt.

The ancient Israelites were OUR ANCESTORS.

Ancient Israelites with NEGROID HAIR being led into captivity by Assyrians, around 730 BCE

LAMENTATIONS 5: 10
''Our skin is black like an oven, Because of the burning heat of famine.''

This only happens to negroes. See TV images of famines in Ethiopia, Somalia etc where the victims turn pitch black.

White and Arab people's skin does not turn black under any natural circumstances.

WE are the descendants of the Hebrews.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by legitnow1: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:
Israel is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh is Clearing Them Up For Our Return

It sits in NORTHEAST AFRICA, which of course was a black African - occupied region in ANTIQUITY.

The Ancient Hebrews were black Africans. They were driven back into inner Africa by the Roman invasion of Jerusalem in 70 AD, which led to over a million Hebrews fleeing into inner Africa. That population would have multiplied to probably 600 million or more today, with roughy half the modern African population being descended from them.

Yahweh stated that ''Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.''

The Gentiles are the non-blacks who dominate that region. They will make war on themselves leading to their mutual destruction

After which he states that in Zephaniah 3:10, that

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.''

The 'rivers of Ethiopia' of course refers to the great Nile River, and 'beyond' the river, looking from Israel, is West, Central, and Southern Africa.

THAT is where Yahweh's Chosen People reside.

“Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the LORD.

Amos 9:7 KJV

Of course, 'Ethiopia' was the name the ancient Greeks gave to all Africa south of Egypt.

Ancient Israelites with NEGROID HAIR being led into captivity by Assyrians.

your a bastard, Arab is not Africa?

Arabs are trying to take israel, a bastard like you that will not be allowed in ordinary Egypt or Libya is talking.

Islam is very bad for the brain.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
legitnow1:

your a bastard, Arab is not Africa?

Arabs are trying to take israel, a bastard like you that will not be allowed in ordinary Egypt or Libya is talking.

Islam is very bad for the brain.

Oga, why the abuse? The entire region known today as the 'Middle East' is historically NORTH EAST AFRICA.

Black Africans populated that entire region in antiquity, including Israel.

Ancient Israelites being led off into captivity by Assyrians.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by legitnow1: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

Oga, why the abuse? The entire region known today as the 'Middle East' is historically NORTH EAST AFRICA.

Black Africans populated that entire region in antiquity.

INDIANS AND ARABS OWN IT.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
legitnow1:

INDIANS AND ARABS OWN IT.

BUT THAT WILL CHANGE.

That is what this thread is all about.

Prophecy is that they will destroy themselves and the land will be reverted to its original inhabitants.

US.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Alchemy528: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
We are still on sight
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Fulmigati: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jerusalem is in Africa. That land over there is not part of the promise land.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fulmigati:
Jerusalem is in Africa. That land over there is not part of the promise land.

Can you explain, please, because this sounds contradictory.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Fulmigati: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

Can you explain, please, because this sounds contradictory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJr8ZM1jj0&t=2s
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fulmigati:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJr8ZM1jj0&t=2s

You are misreading that stuff like the African Americans.

Those places were only RECENTLY given Hebraic names by western invaders and missionaries, who KNEW the Africans they saw in West Africa were descended from the ancient HEBREWS of North East Africa.

(See, everyone else knows this, except us, as was prophesied in the OT, to the effect that we would lose our identity and knowledge of who we are. The British colonialists actually minted our coins with a Star of David on them, in recognition of our history as Hebrew descendants)

The missionaries only named those West African towns 'Judah' and 'Beerseba' etc to recognise that connection, not that those places were the original locations of Jerusalem and Israel.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alchemy528:
We are still on sight

Huh?
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

The Ancient Hebrews were black Africans. They were driven back into inner Africa by the Roman invasion of Jerusalem in 70 AD, which led to over a million Hebrews fleeing into inner Africa. That population would have multiplied to probably 600 million or more today, with roughly half the modern African population being descended from them.

It was prophesied in Luke 21:24 that ''Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.''

The Gentiles are the non-blacks who dominate that region today. They will make war on themselves leading to their mutual destruction

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my DISPERSED, shall bring mine offering.''

The 'rivers of Ethiopia' of course refers to the great Nile River, and 'beyond' the river, looking from Israel, sits West, Central, and Southern Africa.

Ancient Israelites with NEGROID HAIR being led into captivity by Assyrians.

This only happens to negroes. See TV images of famines in Ethiopia, Somalia etc where the victims turn pitch black.

White and Arab people's skin does not turn black under any natural circumstances.

can u withstand the Arabs ?
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Rostikol: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
dnawah:
can u withstand the Arabs ?

Africans will not need to fight anyone for these lands to be returned to them.

The world will learn pretty soon that black Africans are the Chosen People.
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Maynthemayn: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Rostikol:

The world will learn pretty soon that black Africans are the Chosen People.
Chosen one for what?
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Conspiracy theories!
Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Tyktoker: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nigerian and error, superstition, voodoo, are 5and6, Where do you get all these ideas because I know even your village shrine will not teach this!
Rostikol:

Ancient Israelites with NEGROID HAIR being led into captivity by Assyrians, around 730 BCE

1 Like

Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Jokerman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Another trashy post

So Yeshua is an African name?? Or Nazareth is a town in Africa 😵‍💫

1 Like

Re: Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return by Nawa4nl: 4:04am On Oct 09, 2023
Jokerman:
Another trashy post

So Yeshua is an African name?? Or Nazareth is a town in Africa 😵‍💫

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Evil Done To Africa Is Introduction Of Bible God. / The Ten Commandments Are Not Diktat For These Present Age. / Gods Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.