Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man (57911 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While. / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2023
I've had 170 children and I'm not going to stop: Sperm donor, 52, vows to keep on fathering babies even though his hobby has made it impossible to find love

A sperm donor who claims he has fathered 170 children has vowed to keep on fathering babies despite the impact it has on his love life.

Joe Donor, 52, who has chosen not to reveal his surname, has been dubbed 'Britain's most prolific dad' after spending the last 13 years helping couples have babies.

But, while Joe, who lives near Newcastle, is thrilled to have helped father so many little ones, he says the journey has been a lonely one.

He said that most of the women he has dated have originally approached him to donate sperm - something he dubs 'reverse dating' because they have already had sex and some have insisted that he give up his hobby.

Joe revealed that he would keep going with his hobby until the 'bitter end' and would only stop if he met a woman that 'sweeps him off his feet'.

Joe said: 'While many women want my child, it means being available at all times - and it's a rare woman who will accept that in a romantic relationship.

'I don't have a partner at the moment. I am hoping I will, one day, meet that special someone who can accept me for who I am - someone who wants to have children and can accept my scores of children I already have
.'

However, women are not always so keen on his hobby. Joe added: 'One lady said "Can't you just donate blood like everyone else".

'I think if I did meet the right lady, I would give up helping new recipients - but I would want to give additional siblings to anyone I helped previously.'

Joe said: 'I won't retire until the bitter end - or if that unicorn woman sweeps me off my feet. I don't have a goal [number of children to have], I will just keep going until I keel over.'

Joe doesn't offer sperm donations for financial profit and says it can even leave him at a loss. He said: 'It's a struggle to make ends meet.

'I am lucky if I am reimbursed expenses and able to break even, but it's worth it every time I see the joy when another mini me is born.

'The happy faces of my children and their mothers [motivates me].'

Daily Mail

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by mariahAngel(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Modified: For those of you that had a fit over my previous comment; the whole post wasn't posted as at the time of commenting, just the headline.
Now, breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe people! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Obviously a sperm donor.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by ahnie: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
The multiplier!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by CodeTemplar: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
The multiplier!
multiplicator rather.

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Cassandraloius: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2023
You need an award. sad
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by omoadeleye(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
They should hold him, that's another form of mental illness

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by bestman09(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hope he's enjoying the sex and money, or is he doing it for free?

2 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by EnglishUsa: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
You will stop when you finally arrive at babablu black Bula

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by mayor1814: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omo. 170 children. Oyibo white gbola sef dey strike oo. grin

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by jahsharon: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good. He is giving birth in behalf of his fellow country men that are gays and lesbians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by seanwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nice one my G. Same here bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by inoki247: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lol relocate to Northern Nigeria...
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by blingxx(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
And the balon 'D born goes to.... grin grin

19 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Pootle: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
go into the world and multiply
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by ANormalHuman: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Okay na…
Father of many nations 😂
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Vinnie2000(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Well,

If Every FUCCK you FUCCK translates to Babies,
People like me For don Get 2000 Children by Now! shocked smiley smiley cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by jahsharon: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
I was wrong. I thought the Cameroonian bisexual Atikulation Abubakar was the world champion, I never knew there is a bigger idiot
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by BabaOfLagos: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Goodlady(f): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ok, he's a sperm donor. It's their work. But he resembled a pîg so I don't know why those women that choose him as donor did so cos he's ugly and his semen ll give dumb dîck head babies (DDB)!

3 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Oakenshield: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I blame the women that keep having them for you. undecided

Just as I blame women who still allow themselves to be impregnated by the likes of Davido and Nick Cannon.
nick cannon is lord of shoot and kill

3 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by WebSurfer(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why donate when I can put it myself

3 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Kingray10: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mitcheeeeeewwwww
Over here in Nigeria, people are having over 100 without being a sperm donor..

3 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Kharol1234: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
No stop ooo, abi them tell you to stop before?
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Olarewaju89: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin

A white man will kiss his wife to stop her from talking, try it with an Africa woman, she'll still be talking inside your mouth😂😂

14 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
So if as a man i no fit give my wife belle na dis kind ugly white man i go want buy sperm frm? Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by id4sho(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
tongue
Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by Kingray10: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:
Pîg. He should v been castrated!
Will you cater for those 150 kids?
Madam read before you comment.
He is a sperm donor.

14 Likes

Re: I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man by MrJames007: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
You will soon enter Guinness book of record. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.