Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? (8049 Views)

Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by delpee(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
This is sickening. One begins to wonder why there is so much lawlessness among the officers in recent times. RIP Zainab. We pray that justice is done in due course.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by niggadee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sad story I just feel sober.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by bonna4u(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
May what befell Gadaffi befall this DPO and his accomplice. He who kills with a gun/knife dies by a gun/gun.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by damola1: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2011
This one na simple case now, jungle justice for the dpo and his team members, simple as that, we Nigerians are dull in our own regards,
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by duduspace(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2011
Unbelievable. Justice must be done.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by BootyOnMe: 2:58am On Oct 23, 2011
They said that there was no issue of violation. They said that the blood was as a result of her menstruation. The question again is, where went the undies of a woman that was menstruating? If there was no attempt of violation and/or to strangle her, [size=20pt]where were her undies?[/size]

Hmmmm!!! SAVAGES!!!
No reasonable woman in Nigeria will join politics.
Unless she wants to end up dead like this Zainab.

Like NL, like Nigeria!
I pity Nigerian women I tellya.
The greatest obstacle to a Nigerian woman's progress and/or wellbeing is a NIGERIAN man.
At home or at work!!!!
Twa!!!!!

God help any unfortunate thing with a poohsie caught in the clutches of any establishment dominated be Nigerian MEN!!!

Na "bloody pubic area" get am o! shocked

You will be r-aped to death! cry
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by Nymphnode(m): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2011
I'm sure they never knew she came with the cousin. They would have driven them to owerri road and shoot both claiming attack by robbers. R.I.P Zain
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by tnktosin(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2011
Very sad story. Nigerian govt has failed in all its duties. Our police is the worst u can imagine anywhere. Legalize arms possession let us protect ourselves. At times I feel the police is more threat to my life dan robbers.
if I had one wish, I'd wish all robbers and police vanish for gud.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2011
After all the evidence, they still couldnt point a finger at a suspect?

1. suspicious bruising
2. Missing underwear
3. Bruised and bleeding pubic area
4. Explanations that do not meet up
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by esiri4jesu(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2011
It's unfortunate the kind of society we have found ouselves. l moan with the family most especially with the daughter and l pray that the so called policeman will not go unpunished.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by kepsi123(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2011
how is it that this forum cannot be used to curb this kind of rubbish in this country? we have the numbers and we area the right generation. nairaland needs to become a watchdog and pilot for change.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by obstead200(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=13pt] The One thing I love about the boko haram guys is how they utilise any available opportunity to waste members of the Nigerian police force. I wish dat is the only thing those guys do (I wish they dont kill innocent civilians). I will support them and if I have the cash, i will even fund them.
I've had several issues with naija police and each of those encounters only serve to ensure that my hatred for those cursed sons of satan grows in exponetial proportions
[/size]
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by Rafaell(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
Oh My God !!
My great amazment & astonshment is,
even wth all d petitions written to numeros agencies & instutions (since last year!!), Nig Bar Asso, House of Reps. Senate Public Petitns ofice, UN Hum Rghts Comision, Police Servic Comision, Polic Publc Relatns Ofice, AIG, IGP, Minstry of Polic Affairs, Nig Union of Journalsts etc, etc, etc, GOD!!
And all these pple havnot done anythin 2salvag d matter?! Is it Nairaland dat wil bring justice?
Well, I hav alwys insistd, Naija is DEAD, waitin 2be BURIED!
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by PHIPEX(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Rafaell:

Oh My God !!
My great amazment & astonshment is,
even wth all d petitions written to numeros agencies & instutions (since last year!!), Nig Bar Asso, House of Reps. Senate Public Petitns ofice, UN Hum Rghts Comision, Police Servic Comision, Polic Publc Relatns Ofice, AIG, IGP, Minstry of Polic Affairs, Nig Union of Journalsts etc, etc, etc, GOD!!
And all these pple havnot done anythin 2salvag d matter?! Is it Nairaland dat wil bring justice?
Well, I hav alwys insistd, Naija is DEAD, waitin 2be BURIED!

May be we should send one more petition to NLC, who knows they will organise a strike action against d police cheesy grin
OH! who shall deliever us from d bondage on THE MEN IN BLACK.
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by francisj(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
wow , what a sad sorry !
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by almoner(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2011
May the soul of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? by chillbabe(f): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2011
@op summarize this story and bbm it in a broadcast. This women needs justice

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / Lifeless Body Of A Beautiful Lady Dumped By The Roadside In Lagos (pic) / Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.