Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng (14884 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Carmartng: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Following the popularity of online marketing, Carmart.ng was launched in 2019 to revolutionize the online car marketplace, making it accessible for both sellers and buyers. This goal began with the simple mission of creating a platform that made car sales and purchases seamless with the bonus of charging no commission or rewards from either buyers or sellers. 

Before now, there wasn’t any other online car marketplace in Nigeria quite like this. However, Carmart.ng doubled down on its goal of ensuring dealers get the best deals on their cars and buyers get the best car deals, without any commission, rather than serving as the third party that facilitates and lures buyers for either private car sellers or dealers.

Although we tried shifting towards a paid plan in early 2023, an internal survey showed that this affected dealers who used our platforms for car listing, and riding on this path will prevent our ultimate goal of empowering individuals and businesses to easily buy and sell cars, creating a vibrant marketplace for all automotive enthusiasts in Nigeria.

Safe to say, we readjusted our plans and returned to wholly serving our costumes through our free ad listing service. Today, car dealers or private sellers can list up to 20 cars without incurring charges on our platform. It’s a huge advantage for sellers as you’ll maximize your selling potential without worrying about listing costs. As such, it benefits returning and new users.

At Carmart Nigeria, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to providing a user-friendly platform for car sales. Our goal is to continuously improve our services, and are immensely grateful for the support of our customers. 

Little wonder, our online car-selling platform is ranked as one of the best in terms of quality and reliability in used car sales to customers in Nigeria. Cars sold on our platform are very affordable and accessible to buy and sell.

Millions of recurring users visit our website monthly, checking out cars for sale, and we’ve maintained a track record of selling over 100+ cars weekly. Now, are you thinking of a platform with enough visibility and reliability to market and sell your cars? Whether as an individual car seller or a business dealer, Carmart got you covered!

Below, we provide you with a rundown on how to quickly set up a page on our platform and market your cars to buyers. 

Visit the Carmart.ng Website

First, visit Carmart's official website. Our site is easily accessible regardless of your location in Nigeria. Once you’re on the website, here are the three simple stages to quickly set up your business page:

Log on to the Website and Register

If you are a first-time user of the website, then you have to first register on the platform and obtain a personal profile. The reason is to ensure your details can’t be accessed by anybody else who uses the platform.

Here are all you need for the registration:

Name

Active Email Address

Password

Active Phone Number

Once you’ve registered, you will be asked to confirm your email to prove you are not a robot or a scammer. After that, a notification will be sent to your email for verification. Once you’ve clicked on the link, your account will be active and ready for function!

Now, the next step in marketing your car is…

Click on the Sell Button

This is one of the few remaining steps to setting up your seller's page on Carmart.Ng. Once you click the “SELL” button, a form box pops up, guiding you on uploading your adverts. All you have to do is fill in the forms containing the car name, a clear image of the car, the selling price and your active phone number buyers can easily contact you.

Start Selling and Receiving Calls from Buyers

Carmart Nigeria is unique because we have more buyers than sellers. This means that we sell hundreds of cars every day. We also don’t ask for a commission for any car sold on the platform. So even if you sell a N10 million car, we have no share in the money! Your profit is all yours.

Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Cars on Carmart.ng

Here are some of the most common questions we get asked concerning selling cars on our platform and here are the clear answers we’ve provided for dealers; 

How Much Do I Pay to Sell a Car on Carmart.ng?

We don’t charge sellers any amount to sell on our platform. Unlike other websites that charge a certain percentage for car sales advertisement Carmart Nigeria prides itself on being 100% FREE  with no hidden charges.

How often do Buyers visit the Website to Buy Cars?

We have outsold other competitors in the market within a few years of launch. Currently, over 100 cars are sold on our platform every day! Our sellers have the privilege of uploading cars every day and getting them sold out FAST!!!! So, if you intend to sell your car very fast, register on Carmart.ng and start selling.

Can I purchase a Premium Service to sell my Cars Faster?

The answer is YES. While we don’t charge any hidden fees for car listings, dealers who want to take advantage of even faster sales can obtain our premium service, which is one of the cheapest in Nigeria currently.

Here’s a rundown of the premium packages we offer our sellers:

Pay per Post

Weekly Subscription

Monthly Subscription

Top Rated Advert

Purchasing a premium advert slot makes you go higher and have access to buyers faster than others who are free subscribers. However, it doesn’t mean our other FREE subscribers don’t sell out their cars because they all do! 

How long will my ad remain on the website?

Ads are automatically deactivated from the website after three months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You can put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be permanently removed from the website.

I sold my item. How do I delete my ad?

Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account, and you’ll see the option to remove your ad.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/carmart-ng-a-popular-platform-for-nigerians-to-sell-their-cars-quickly-and-at-zero-cost/

BUY AND SELL CHEAP CARS NOW ONLY ON https://www.carmart.ng/

Join our WhatsApp Channel https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va99VGdJJhzglNCq043I

Sponsored Post

5 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by ImDStar: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Are you sure ?
Are you recommending them?

1 Like

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Oyindamolah: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
We should have something for lands too
Landmart.ng

Land for lease in Ukala 10-25 minutes drive to Asaba, if you interested call Udoh 0803 091 6601

5 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by hkidola00(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
you want biafra,but not in support of palestine reclaiming their lands

9 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by turmacs(f): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
grin
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Viccur(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
T
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by bestman09(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sponsored post.
Seun just cashed out. I will start visiting the website for window shopping for cars

1 Like

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by LoveJesus87(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abeg I need a car... my budget is #50,000
Me too i wan use car. Any deal abeg?

No insult pls angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Kingosytex(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:

You sure say na dis same topic you dey comment on? cheesy
Wetin carry Biafra and Palestine enter carmart? 😂

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Tayorshd87: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Una no gree post Keke napep na only 12m cars una dey post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by hkidola00(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

You sure say na dis same topic you dey comment on? cheesy
Wetin carry Biafra and Palestine enter carmart? 😂
ibo people dey surprise me niioo

1 Like

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Antoeni(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Who Never Chop Dey Buy Car

2 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by fiyokoh: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Is the price cheaper? So we can be sending sms through our car
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Very commendable move. Nice post.

3 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:

No insult pls angry grin

Yes, I have a 3 months Nigerian used wheelbarrow. First body.......Ac needs just gas grin

8 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Chizigreat(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Kind Of Prayer God Answers.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FO_8C4zOx0?si=QX8IhPxW4u-BXgOx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Orubebe01: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Can I drop ship
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Agricmoney(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
I would check it out

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:
watch Ajazira and understand the price pay as a terrorist. Palestinians will continue to die myserably

3 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by abuhusna1: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:

No insult pls angry grin
Write am complete na senior man. You need a card. Recharge card maybe

2 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by saasala(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
I know you guys are new and tryna promote your new business. You are so excited about your lunching and all. Your post is on the frontpage of Nairaland. Okay o.

Baba, as an internet entrepreneur I have created similar sites and apps like this one, listing sh1ts for sale and having few people come to register and all. But I will tell you for free, you cannot beat the competition ahead of you with small marketing like this one.

There is no way you can beat jiji on this, except you have plenty money to do crazy marketing in the forms of TV ads, massive social media ads by hiring several influencers to put it to the face of people every now and then. You need a budget of about 100m to beat the competition

My advise: Stop wasting money. Quit now!!!

Sounds stupid, right?

You will remember my message after wasting your money and time.

Go and do something else!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by iykofiias(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
No Need.

Cars are too xpensive
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by AbujaLagos: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:

No insult pls angry grin
is available
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Deeprooted: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Public Notice!

If you own a d!ck or its counterpart, kindly take proper care of it.

Both are now being stolen.
I witnessed 2 cases today in Wuse
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by 123readygo: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
I need 2009 accord. Sound one.
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by 1Alex: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
I saw a vehicle on carmart, I called the seller several times he did not pick my call and did not return the call. Is that one a business man?

2 Likes

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by ozoono(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
LoveJesus87:

No insult pls angry grin
go and buy bicycle pls
Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by Loyalty1: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
saasala:
I know you guys are new and tryna promote your new business. You are so excited about your lunching and all. Your post is on the frontpage of Nairaland. Okay o.

Baba, as an internet entrepreneur I have created similar sites and apps like this one, listing sh1ts for sale and having few people come to register and all. But I will tell you for free, you cannot beat the competition ahead of you with small marketing like this one.

There is no way you can beat jiji on this, except you have plenty money to do crazy marketing in the forms of TV ads, massive social media ads by hiring several influencers to put it to the face of people every now and then. You need a budget of about 100m to beat the competition

My advise: Stop wasting money. Quit now!!!

Sounds stupid, right?

You will remember my message after wasting your money and time.

Go and do something else!!!
Life is gradually, Rome did not build in a day.
Pls not advised a beginner to quit. You do not know what lie ahead

1 Like

Re: A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
hkidola00:

Shut up, uniformed kid! How does your post relate to this thread?

FYI, Palestinians have no lands within Israel(Jerusalem, Judaea, Samaria).

Their ancestors invaded the region during the Mohammed's Islamic conquests that began in the mid 7th century.

Biafrans have always owned their lands, and have nothing in common with the Palestinian invaders and terrorists.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy This Ride!!!! 2018 Ferrari Spider488 On Sale For #190m!!! / 2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / Sale discontinued. W124 With Stock M104 Engine. Sale discontinued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.