Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC (448 Views)

Please I Just Received This Exorbitant Bill From PHCN / Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by Ogabenma: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hello Nairalanders. Please I need help regarding this NEPA people.

Please who knows any top NEPA official that I can lay my complaints to? These people are oppressing and frustrating us. I have laid several complaints to their office here but no headway.

I have applied for prepaid since but it's not forthcoming. They said that there's an embargo on it. Then why the outrageous bills as a post paid user? I was given #429,000 for September and #387,000 for August. I paid a very substantial amount but these people have come to disconnect me saying I should come and pay another #200,000. When I don't a company in my flat.

The bills for other months was outrageous as well. I have never defaulted in my payment.

I have made use of every channel to send them a mail and complain. Nothing. Been to their various offices, nothing too. I'm tired. This is extortion.

Even if the prepaid meter comes, the outstanding bill is over a million and they will still be deducting wickedly when I buy units.

I NEED HELP AT THIS POINT.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by tamonokare: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ogabenma:

Please who knows any top NEPA official that I can lay my complaints to? These people are oppressing and frustrating us. I have laid several complaints to their office here but no headway.

I have applied for prepaid since but it's not forthcoming. They said that there's an embargo on it. Then why the outrageous bills as a post paid user? I was given #429,000 for September and #387,000 for August. I paid a very substantial amount but these people have come to disconnect me saying I should come and pay another #200,000. When I don't a company in my flat.

The bills for other months was outrageous as well. I have never defaulted in my payment.

I have made use of every channel to send them a mail and complain. Nothing. Been to their various offices, nothing too. I'm tired. This is extortion.

Even if the prepaid meter comes, the outstanding bill is over a million and they will still be deducting wickedly when I buy units.

Thanks

Oga it's too early to start crying like a child na. Go and pay dem the 200k first before anyone will listen to you. Oya dey go.

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by aorseer: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
The bills are outrageous. Do you use electricity for commercial or residential purpose?

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by maestro299: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ogabenma:

Thanks

O boy! Almost a three-quarters of a million in two months? Where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by Cassandraloius: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is too much, perhaps they're thinking that people are plugging money.
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by Ogabenma: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
aorseer:
The bills are outrageous. Do you use electricity for commercial or residential purpose?
For residential
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by Ogabenma: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
maestro299:
O boy! Almost a three-quarters of a million in two months? Where do you stay?
I stay at Surulere
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by Ogabenma: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cassandraloius:
This is too much, perhaps they're thinking that people are plugging money.
I am telling you. No consideration at all
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by aorseer: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ogabenma:
For residential
shocked
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by 4reala(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Is it not better you allow them disconnect your light and be using generator instead?
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by seborrhic: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
To help your case,why don't you post the bill sent to u here.
It's usually sent to your phone,so just screenshot and post here
Re: Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC by killsmith(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Eliminate your power problems by Getting a solar panel and inverter

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Burnt To Death In Onitsha / Man arrested for planning to sell son for N20m / Online Fraud In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.