Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why You Should Invest Repeatedly In Land Assets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Invest Repeatedly In Land Assets (130 Views)

Invest In Land Property, 2200 Square Metres Available In AA1 Kayarda Kuje Abuja. / Earn Repeatedly in LION'S SHARE, A Smartcontract Programme. / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest Repeatedly In Land Assets by GideonOludayomi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
If you're looking to dip your toes into the world of real estate investment, you might be wondering where to start. Well, I'm here to tell you why investing in land is the perfect choice, even if you're earning a minimum wage. Let's explore the reasons why investing in land is a fantastic option for young investors like you and I.

Accessibility for All

Unlike other aspects of real estate investment, getting into the land game is remarkably straightforward. In one of my previous articles, I talked about the different levels in real estate investment. Land investment happens to be the easiest and most inclusive option. Whether you're earning a modest salary or just starting your financial journey, you can make it work. Payment for landed properties can be tailored to your financial capacity.

All you need to do is some basic calculations and follow essential metrics and projections. You can set a yearly goal – maybe buy one plot of land per year in a specific area. Sure, there's a limitation in that you won't have complete information on the land and about what's happening in the real estate world, but there's a solution. The solution is the next point.

Trust Real Estate Companies

One of the smartest moves you can make as a young investor is to buy your land from reputable real estate companies. Why? These companies have an internal system that allows them to track government projects and proposed developments. When they spot a promising project on the horizon, they jump in early and purchase land around it.

Furthermore, they ensure that all the necessary legal and communal requirements are met. This means you can invest with confidence, knowing that your land is in good hands. Buying from these companies is like having an experienced guide on your investment journey.

Unleash Your Creativity

When you own a piece of land, you gain the freedom to unleash your creativity. Unlike buying a pre-constructed property, where you might need substantial financial resources, land is more accessible and affordable. You can acquire multiple plots relatively easily, and as they appreciate in value, you can use them as stepping stones to fund more significant projects. Land is versatile, making it easier to adapt to your changing investment goals.

The Easier Sell

Lastly, selling land is often simpler than selling other types of real estate properties. A vacant plot is like a blank canvas, ready for a new owner to paint their dreams upon. This makes it an attractive option for potential buyers, regardless of how much it has appreciated in value.

So, if you're looking to venture into real estate investment, consider putting your money into land. It's an accessible, flexible, and potentially lucrative option. Start small, trust reputable real estate companies, and watch your investment portfolio grow over time. Land is your ticket to financial freedom!

Oluwatobiloba Gideon OLUDAYOMI

(1) (Reply)

Is Trading Still Worth It? / How Do I Add My GTB Master Card To My Google Account Payment Method? / Investors Needed For A Fast Growing Tech Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.