Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Has Cancer?? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Has Cancer?? (688 Views)

Emerging Nollywood Actress, Lawrence Valerie Ebere, Is An Entertainer Per Excell / Nigerian Stock Exchange To Organize Corporate Challenge Race To Fight Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Has Cancer?? by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Guys, things don't seem to be all rosy for nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie.

Watch this video to see the full details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvbMe-kRUnI?si=B-U5kqBPf2ZaORnf
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Has Cancer?? by Chochovini: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wish her well soon.
Again, it will never be well with the person that introduced “Make up“.
So this is MJ after make up? Under normal circumstance, you need to view her pix without make up to really know what I‘m talking about. Chaaai....!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Has Cancer?? by Godmother(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chochovini:
Wish her well soon.
Again, it will never be well with the person that introduced “Make up“.
So this is MJ after make up? Under normal circumstance, you need to view her pix without make up to really know what I‘m talking about. Chaaai....!

Hmmm. Personally I believe she's okay without it still. She has worked on her skin, unlike before.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Pleasant! / Can This Post Get Up To A Thousand Likes?? / Find The Blue-crowned Parrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.