Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fan Celebrates Phyno With Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Celebrates Phyno With Style (240 Views)

BBN -miracle's Best Female Fan Celebrates On A Catapillar / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / A Fan Celebrates Burna Boy On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Celebrates Phyno With Style by RoyWritez(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
[/color]A Staunch Fan Writes Down His Mind To Celebrate Phyno...[color=#990000]

Nigerian Rapper, Chibuzo Nelson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno was born in October 9th in the year 1986. "Ezege Ndi Igbo" or "Ezege Igbo Nile" as his fans widely call him celebrates his birthday today. This comes shortly after following the birth of his child which he announced at about a month and few weeks ago.
As a father, Phyno is obliged with new responsibilities that he is not afraid to handle both. Phyno in his words said: [/i]"I took some time off to be a Father and also work on new music / Album and it’s been a wholesome experience. Now it’s time to get back to what I do best."[i]

The Ojemba Crooner who dropped the single (Ojemba)with his colleague, Olamide to begin the year wasn't heard of until August when he came with the good news of being a father and a good jam for his fans. Do I? A much better hit had so many netizens jumping to their feet to dance the Amapiano thrilled track.

A fan took to the Facebook page to walk down memory lane with the Nigerian Singer, Producer and Songwriter Phyno. In these words, the fan wrote:
[/i]
"Going down memory lane. How my relocation brought about knowing you. Although, it wasn't about the location – it was about the trend. I would say it was also a coincidence but, it was more of God's Willing. 2012 gave me mixed feelings. I was in a different part of the world and younger me felt, I wouldn't get to hear from those people (musicians) I used to listen to at the previous location. Change of location is inversely proportional to the musicians we listen to. This may be factual, isn't it?
I went from just nodding my head as if I understood every Igbo word you rapped even as an affiliate of the tribe, culture, slangs and language, to becoming a critic (when Nonso Frank fed us with those childish, silly and crazy conspiracy theories about celebrities in secondary school), to loving this man as a fan. And now appreciating his rare rhythms and sounds as an Act.
Yes, Phyno Fino – Ezege Igbo N'ile inspired me to become an artiste (rapper). Happy birthday, Dike. Your influence, inspiration and motivation wouldn't be forgotten in the minds of youths of Nigeria. Even in Up North, those who love you sing and rap the Igbo like they understood it with you. The Real PlayMaker.
Nigeria, Africa and beyond haven't actually appreciated this rare and unique human. How you didn't succumb to the pressure surrounding you while you were so much underground should be a case study. You know them all, Ezege. You took your culture and sold it from coast to coast. I am also a witness of God's greatness and blessings in your life, Obiagu. May God continue to bless you for us all. Amen. Fada, Fada (Daddy Daddy). Ojemba Enwe Ilo. You don't (a literal answer to Do I?).[i]
"[center][/center]

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James: The King Of Basketball / Wisdom Gbenga Daniel O.E Biography / Few Years Ago, I Cried While Listening To P.Square's Song, & I'll Tell You Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.