Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Can Make Money Selling Ebooks - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can Make Money Selling Ebooks (1059 Views)

Make Money Online Selling Ebooks In Nigeria / Make Money Selling Waec Scratch Card / Earn Money Selling Japanese Made Products (nano Fuel Saver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Make Money Selling Ebooks by sovendieu(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2011
A lot has been said about internet business but where one can actually start from has been a challenge. I was once confused on where to start when the answer was right in front of me.

Today, i believe that there are a thousand and one person still asking the same question i asked years ago. I was able to find my answers through a friend who introduced me to a package which i bought from him 3 years ago and i have been making quiet money from it.

I am moved to share this information because i feel that i owe some persons the answers to their questions. If you are interested, in internet business, a good place to start is by selling ebooks on internet forums.

One may ask how? I started by going to forums where people share different problems and are also looking for answers these problems. I offer them the solution by telling them about a book they can get and also use it to solve their problems.

Its been a quiet money spinning business for me and so i am willing to help persons who are interested in making money online that start their own internet business from selling ebooks on internet forums. Below are the list of some of the ebooks i have. If you are interested, you can call me on 08038967870 and get the whole package for just N19,900.
Re: How Can Make Money Selling Ebooks by onlinedee(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2011
I sell ebooks and you can get them cheap. Ranging from business,leadership, marriage, relationships, inspirational,motivational. Check some of my collections on www.facebook.com/ebooksalone .
Re: How Can Make Money Selling Ebooks by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Please how much do you sell your ebooks? Or how much should an average ebook sell for?

(1) (Reply)

Waoo! Bank Loan Up N500,000 Without Collateral / Cement And Haulage / Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.