Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Your Daily Sport News - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Daily Sport News (82 Views)

Sure Daily Sport Prediction / Daily Sport Prediction / Real Daily Sport Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Daily Sport News by Horerku(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2023
๐Ÿšจ FOOTYGIST DAILY UPDATE

๐ŸŒŸ UEFA confirm the hosts for the next two Euros, following 2024's tournament in Germany ๐Ÿ†

Euro 2028 : UK & Republic of Ireland

Euro 2032 : Italy and Turkey

๐ŸŒŸ Eden Hazard : "If I could change one thing in modern football, I would completely remove VAR.โ€

๐ŸŒŸ A Saudi Arabian linked group want to buy a European club that is "similar in size" to Newcastle.
Valencia and Marseille have been identified as the top available options.

๐ŸŒŸ OFFICIAL: Sevilla have appointed Diego Alonso as the club's new head coach until the end of the season โœ๐Ÿป

๐ŸŒŸ Lamine Yamal has withdrawn from the Spain squad for this week's Euro 2024 qualifiers against Scotland and Norway due to a hip injury.

He isn't expected to be sidelined for too long, sources have told ESPN, as Barรงa face a potential injury crisis ahead of El Clรกsico on Oct. 28.

๐ŸŒŸ Ex-Real Madrid player, Guti, says Jude Bellingham is coming for the throne left by Messi and Ronaldo ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐ŸŒŸ England don't want automatic qualification for EURO 2028. They want to go through the formal qualification process to better prepare for the tournament. (via BBC Sport)

๐ŸŒŸ Joe Cole thinks Eden Hazard could have been the best player in the world if he had Cristiano Ronaldo's mentality ๐Ÿ‘€

๐ŸŒŸ Manchester City are keen to give Erling Haaland a new contract, which will remove a reported ยฃ173m release clause and reduce fears that Real Madrid or Barcelona could lure him away.

๐ŸŒŸ Rudi Garcia is at risk of being sacked as Napoli head coach.

๐ŸŒŸBayern Munich chief Uli Hoeness claims they only spent ยฃ82M on Harry Kane.

๐ŸŒŸ Saudi Arabia will look to loan Lionel Messi for the next 6 months. ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

๐ŸŒŸ Inter Miami will respect Leo Messi's wishes and negotiate if he wants to go on loan to Barcelona.

๐ŸŒŸ Manchester United are in talks with Aaron Wan-Bissaka about a new contract.

๐ŸŒŸ The growth of the Saudi Pro League and its extensive transfer spending in Europe this summer are "making a lot of people realise that football is becoming too much about money", according to a senior figure in the ECA. ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

๐ŸŒŸ ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜: Filippo Inzaghi is the new head coach of Salernitana. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

๐ŸŒŸ Brahim Diaz has chosen to represent Morocco! ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

The change of his sporting nationality is about to be settled and only depends on a few administrative details. โณ

๐ŸŒŸ The Premier League is facing calls from clubs to provide a formal response to the outbreak of war in Israel, with executives at several of them unhappy at the sport's silence since the attack by Hamas.

Fabrizio Romano:
๐ŸŒŸ Joselu: โ€œMbappรฉ deal? There were moments when it seemed like he was very close, then there were days when it seemed like he wasn't going to comeโ€.

โ€œIn a locker room you always talk about everything. There were moments when it seemed like he was going to comeโ€, told Relevo.

๐ŸŒŸ Eden Hazard was not convinced by approaches from MLS and Saudi clubs in the last 4 months as he was already thinking of retirement.

Hazard decided to try new chapter in his life.

๐ŸŒŸ Zinedine Zidane on his next job: โ€œNo news, nothing right now. Iโ€™m enjoying my family and then weโ€™ll see what happens in the futureโ€.

โ€œIt will always be full of rumours as long as Iโ€™m a manager, letโ€™s seeโ€ฆโ€, told Sky.

๐ŸŒŸMorata: "I had options from Saudi Arabia. I don't know if the teams that want me are crazy or something, but I always have options!".

"If I were to go to Saudi, I'd say again that it's my dream to play there just to mess with people who want to harm me!".

๐ŸŒŸ Courtois confirms: "My recovery is going very well, I don't use crutches anymore".

"Now I walk and work... I hope to be back as soon as possible".

๐ŸŒŸ PSG president Al Khelaifi: "We have undergone seismic positive change at the club this summer, more than anyone imagined".

"When you build new foundations, it takes time. You need patience and perseverance. Not to over-react".

"We know we're going in the right way".

For more and Football goals as they are scored: Join FootyGist whatsApp Channel

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va8lYFiL7UVWYCVJP42n

(1) (Reply)

App Development Without Coding: Video + Ebook Guide With FREE Pre-built App! / The Act Of Dribbling / 10 Days Left To African Cup Nation! Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.