Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please (389 Views)

Ectopic Pregnancy / Notice Some Main Causes Of Ectopic Pregnancy / Ectopic Pregnancy: Symptoms Diagnosis And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
My girlfriend.

I was called today from the hospital that she just had her Operations for ectopic pregnancy symptoms.

That's a concern. But the main issue on my side is that we had sex last 5 months ago before that yesterday that I was called.

I was about ending the relationship with her initially because of the state of how things are going between us.

In nutshell please.

- Do you think I am responsible for the pregnancy which I was just told about yesterday? while she's not even with me since last 5 months.

- Can I boldly reject the continuation of the relationship which I had initially wanted to? Am thinking if not a wicketness or somehow. I just need ideas please. Am not ready to continue with such relationship. Am really confused.

Thanks. Waiting for replies.
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Taylor94: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Felimax(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Don't be confuse please!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by DarlingtonC: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don't know why it took that long, 5 months is a very long time.

Normally, it shouldn't take more than a month to operate because the foetus is literally developing outside the womb and will be causing your lady pains.

All in all, do your checks to confirm if it was your pregnancy and do what is right

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Zonefree(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Am not ready to continue with such relationship. Am really confused.

Dump her and enjoy your sweet life!

If she's in your position, she'll do same without minding your state of health.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by michlins(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
No ectopic pregnancy can survive up to five months.

In a nutshell, you're not the father

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thank you guys. I really appreciate.

I need still enlightenment
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
michlins:
No ectopic pregnancy can survive up to five months.

In a nutshell, you're not the father

I thought as much. Even so, the pregnancy is down already. Just wants to know if it is okay to continue with the breaking-up of the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by michlins(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

I thought as much. Even so, the pregnancy is down already. Just wants to know if it is okay to continue with the breaking-up of the relationship.
about you ending your relationship, you will need someone else to help you with that
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
michlins:
about you ending your relationship, you will need someone else to help you with that

Okay thanks
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thank you everyone.

I just did some research now, the worst case is 8-12 weeks which is 3 months.

The survival of an ectopic pregnancy beyond the early stages of development is extremely rare and not medically sustainable. Ectopic pregnancies typically do not survive beyond the first trimester, which is up to 12 weeks of gestation.

and we both saw it physically in the last 5 months.

So this girl wants to implicate me. That's why I was not informed until surgery, And her mother is asking me for the hospital bill. No be juju be that. grin grin

Thanks, everyone. I can take the right steps now
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by AchrafHakimi: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Call back the hospital and tell them to call the father of the baby. Give them her father's number to call.

Your evil gf gave them your number knowingly to gaslight you.

Turn the tables ASAP.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Call back the hospital and tell them to call the father of the baby. Give them her father's number to call.

Your evil gf gave them your number knowingly to gaslight you.

Turn the tables ASAP.

She literally wants to cover her secret. She claimed I was the one in her life. I even took her to my Mum a year ago. So she just wants to deceive me and be the good girl.

Thanks everyone
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
While talking with her lately today. I asked to give the phone to the Doctor, she said he was not around. Ah
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by AchrafHakimi: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

She literally wants to cover her secret. She claimed I was the one in her life. I even took her to my Mum a year ago. So she just wants to deceive me and be the good girl.

Thanks everyone

Every bitch knows who owns her seed.

She's running scared that's why she had to come back to you. The real father rejected or is incapable of taking care of the baby so she wants to transfer it to a buoyant simp and then return to her dick daddy once the baby is born.

Make sure her parents are aware of the pregnancy. Just call and ask innocently. If her parents are in the know they would have contacted you, not her.

Put more fire in her yansh. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Every bitch knows who owns her seed.

She's running scared that's why she had to come back to you. The real father rejected or is incapable of taking care of the baby so she wants to transfer it to a buoyant simp and then return to her dick daddy once the baby is born.

Make sure her parents are aware of the pregnancy. Just call and ask innocently. If her parents are in the know they would have contacted you, not her.

Put more fire in her yansh. grin

Actually, her Mum knows about it. I heard her voice while talking to the girl. She decided not to tell her Mum the truth since I was the one they know with her some time ago. She called my Mum to inform her of the situation. Am sure she cannot open up
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by AchrafHakimi: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

Actually, her Mum knows about it. I heard her voice while talking to the girl. She decided not to tell her Mum the truth since I was the one they know with her some time ago. She called my Mum to inform her of the situation. Am sure she cannot open up

In that case, both of them hatched the plan together.

Call her Dad and explain this to him that the last time you had anything with her was 5 months ago. Provide all proof and alibi. He's a man, he will understand.

Whatever you do, NEVER AGREE TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY. They know what they're doing. The truth will eventually come out the closer conception gets.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
AchrafHakimi:

In that case, both of them hatched the plan together.

Call her Dad and explain this to him that the last time you had anything with her was 5 months ago. Provide all proof and alibi. He's a man, he will understand.

Whatever you do, NEVER AGREE TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY. They know what they're doing. The truth will eventually come out the closer conception gets.

NO BABY AT ALL!

The issue is about Ectopic Pregnancy, the baby cannot come to life. She only wants to hold be responsible for the pregnancy that leads to such. Meanwhile, the Ectopic Pregnancy cannot grow more than 3 months(8-12 weeks). and we both saw last 5 months ago.

While on call, I put it to record and then asked her about how many months we saw last. She admitted that more than 4 months
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Zonefree(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

NO BABY AT ALL!

The issue is about Ectopic Pregnancy, the baby cannot come to life. She only wants to hold be responsible for the pregnancy that leads to such. Meanwhile, the Ectopic Pregnancy cannot grow more than 3 months(8-12 weeks). and we both saw last 5 months ago.

While on call, I put it to record and then asked her about how many months we saw last. She admitted that more than 4 months
Good that you have evidence against her.

She's damaged already. Don't let her come an inch close to you again. She want to heap another man's byproduct on you but your God is alive.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Good that you have evidence against her.

She's damaged already. Don't let her come an inch close to you again. She want to heap another man's byproduct on you but your God is alive.

Thanks bro. I no know waiting I do her o.

I was the one paying her tuition fees and all that. and she no even have pity on me. Omo

Thanks everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Zonefree(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

Thanks bro. I no know waiting I do her o.

I was the one paying her tuition fees and all that. and she no even have pity on me. Omo

Thanks everywhere

Like, you were paying tuition fee for a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

This is horrible to read. cry

I pray my eyes and phone should find a place in their hearts to forgive me to reading this nonsense cry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Syntaxbyte: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Like, you were paying tuition fee for a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

This is horrible to read. cry

I pray my eyes and phone should find a place in their hearts to forgive me to reading this nonsense cry

No mind me bro. Na love. Eye's done clear.
Not again
Re: My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

No mind me bro. Na love. Eye's done clear.
Not again
Better.

Stay safe... avoid liabilities.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotics And Mesntruatio / Ebola: Infected S.leonian Man Almost Deployed To Somalia.an / British Nurse Who Survived Ebola Returns To Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.