Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money (729 Views)

"Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by Sundaland: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ilebaye Odiniya, winner of the Big Brother Naija All Stars, says she would give 10 percent as tithe to her church from the N120 million prize money she earned from the reality show.

She made this known in response to a fan’s query regarding what she would do first if she won the money.
The 22-year-old reality TV star won the BBNaija All Stars season on October 1 and was presented with a cheque for N120 million and a brand-new car.

Read the full story.
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/10/ilebaye-ill-pay-n12-million-tithe-from-my-bbnaija-prize-money-before-buying-anything/

Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by Sundaland: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Enjoy grin
Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by TemplarLandry: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
cool Good girl.
The Covenant of tithing works.
It's not compulsory though, but if you're wise, activate it too.

3 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by phorget(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Good girl.

The richest man in the world isn't a Christian and doesn't pay any forking tithe. Tithe is a pure scam, humanity comes first and that is why I would rather preache charity.

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by nepapole(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Her wahala..

Tight ain't mandatory
Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by victorclean(f): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Use the money to help the poor people in your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye’s Excited Pastor To Collect N12 Million From Her Bbnaija Prize Money by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Good girl.

😳😳😳

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber: Essence Song Ruined My Career / Date Confirmed For Felabration 2010 / Do Anybody No Where Fatia Balogun Or Funke Akindele School Of Dramma Is Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.