Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? (912 Views)

Buy Old Layer Birds At Affordable Rates In Ibadan / Fried Chicken Sauced Or Boil Chicken Sauced,which One Sweet Pass??? / Need 6000 Old Layer's To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Brownbetsport24: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don't think old has good taste, it just cheap.

What's your opinion
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Zonefree(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Native fowl is the sweetest.

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Shapeaso: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Old layer because it's almost like native fowl.

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Brownbetsport24: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Are you guys sure?
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Varunpulyani: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Shapeaso:
Old layer because it's almost like native fowl.

If you don't have money say you don't have money.

How can you compare bone to flesh ?

Old layer when be like assignment.

It's not as if I have not tasted it

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Shapeaso: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Varunpulyani:

cheesy cheesy Shey na me choose am? If you like chop one cow alone, me i no send u. undecided

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by mariahAngel(f): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Come! Which one be your own? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Why you dey allow body bite you ontop person choice?
Some Nigerians and their I-better-pass-you attitude sef!
🙄

In case you don't know, most people prefer old layer because the meat is firmer and tastier. Period! 🙅🏽‍♀️

Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy Shey na me choose am? If you like chop one cow alone, me i no send u. undecided

No mind am jare! 😌

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
Are you guys sure?

So, which one did you later decide on?
How about you try both (at different times), then decide.

I did that once, and I discovered that old layer was tastier, though tougher.
For broiler, you'd have to season it very well for it to be tasty, otherwise, bland. 😬

1 Like

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by doggedfighter(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Old layer is tougher and bony.

Broiler for me .
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Shapeaso: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Come! Which one be your own?
Why you dey allow body bite you ontop person choice?
Some Nigerians and their I-better-pass-you attitude sef!

In case you don't know, most people prefer old layer because the meat is firmer and tastier. Period!

No mind am jare!
Person wey no see old layer chop for 2yrs want come claim bigboy for here. I no send am work joor. cheesy cheesy
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Varunpulyani: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shapeaso:

I hear but no dey confuse people say old layer sweet pass broiler
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Shapeaso: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Varunpulyani:

I hear but no dey confuse people say old layer sweet pass broiler
Guy, native fowl or old layer i'll go for but that thing called broiler is a NO for me.
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
I don't think old has good taste, it just cheap.

What's your opinion
Broiler.

The choice is yours , but nothing sweet pass goat.👈 This is always my confession after eating that meat even in public .
😝

6 Likes

Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by CedarHoldings: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, which one did you later decide on?
How about you try both (at different times), then decide.

I did that once, and I discovered that old layer was tastier, though tougher.
For broiler, you'd have to season it very well for it to be tasty, otherwise, bland. 😬
have tasted both but from now on it broiler for me,old layer is tough, tough meat don't taste better in my mouth.
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by Shapeaso: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:

Broiler.

The choice is yours , but nothing sweet pass goat. This is always my confession after eating that meat even in public .
See this one. cheesy cheesy
Re: Broiler And Old Layer: Which One Sweet The Most? by southsouthking(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
O.P you see that native fowl wey we dey call cock, after Rabbit meat, grasscutter and antelope, na e sweet pass.
If you use am cook stew and you come still use firewood cook the stew, you go begin rear that native cock.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Food You Have Ever Cooked / Suya Pepper Where Are You? / Fish: Fingerlings, Juveniles And Fresh Table Size Fish. Now Available In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.