Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

FOOTYGIST Sports Update 12/10/23 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FOOTYGIST Sports Update 12/10/23 (126 Views)

Los Angeles Lakers Vs Milwaukee Bucks 2/10/23 NBA Picks / Transfer News Update (12/06/2020) / Today Betting Tips 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOTYGIST Sports Update 12/10/23 by Horerku(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2023
🚨 FOOTYGIST UPDATE
Follow the FootyGist channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va8lYFiL7UVWYCVJP42n

Transfer News Football:
🚨 Brentford striker Ivan Toney is keen on a move to Arsenal when his eight-month ban for breaching the FA's betting rules is up in January.

(Source: Daily Mirror)

🚨 Jamaica could offer Manchester United's Mason Greenwood, who is on loan at Getafe, a return to international football - three years after he played for England. 🇯🇲🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

🚨 PGMOL chief Howard Webb has been told he must urgently stop the practice of referees officiating games in the UAE or Saudi Arabia.

🚨 Harry Maguire:

🎙️ “The actual opportunity to go to West Ham, it wasn’t agreed between both clubs and myself.

West Ham are a massive club but my full focus is still on Manchester United and I want to fight for my place."

(Source: Fabrizio Romano)

🚨 Antonio Conte is asking for a 3 year contract worth €8m a season salary to join Napoli.

(Source: Il Mattino)

🚨 Antonio Conte will not become head coach of Napoli. ❌

Conversations between the club and the coach were not positive. The Italian coach prefers to wait for a new opportunity.

(Source: Fabrizio Romano)

🚨 The head of the Indonesian FA has confirmed active discussions regarding a joint bid for the 2034 World Cup.

The bid would include Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. If the bid materializes, it's expected to be the main competitor to the Saudi Arabia bid for the 2034 World Cup.

(Source: RMC Sport)

📝 DEAL DONE: Andros Townsend has signed for Luton on a short-term contract until January.

🚨 Dani Olmo will leave RB Leipzig this summer to join Barcelona. 👋

The cost of the transfer should amount to around €60M. 💰

(Source; SPORT BILD)

🚨 Eduardo Camavinga and Federico Valverde have renewed their contracts with Real Madrid until 2028. ✍️

The release clause of both players will be €1 billion, to warn off Saudi clubs. 🇸🇦🤑

The salaries of both players have been increased. 💰

(Source: COPE)

Joe Cole thinks Eden Hazard could have been the best player in the world if he had Cristiano Ronaldo's mentality 👀

🚨 Fabrizio Romano: The current rumours linking Leo Messi to a return to FC Barcelona: NOT TRUE. ⛔

Fabrizio Romano:
🇸🇦 Romelu Lukaku on Al Hilal bid in July: “I’m proud of their interest but after initial talks I wasn’t convinced about joining Al Hilal”.

“Al Hilal is the biggest club in Middle East, Saudi League will become one of the biggest in the world but I wasn’t ready to leave Europe”.

🚨 Lukaku: “I don’t beat around the bush, I’ll speak in time… but if I actually said how last summer went everyone would be shocked!”.

“There were really times where I thought I might explode… 5 years ago, I probably wouldn’t have stood back and done it”.

🚨🇦🇷 Messi, not considering any loan move despite links with Barcelona and Saudi clubs. Full focus on Inter Miami and Argentina.

📆 Leo’s schedule already fixed for the upcoming months.

🚨🔵 Official: Javier Ribalta leaves OM director position after important job to rebuild and refresh the squad in the recent years — ready for new chapter.

🇲🇦 Mehdi Benatia, an option as new director for Marseille.

🇭🇷 Modrić: “I don't want to be out… I just want to play, if necessary every 3 days, because I feel physically well”.

“Everything that happens around me is a normal process so I simply accept it like that. I have to mentally prepare for this situation”.

“Accept and move on”.

🇭🇷 Luka Modrić: "Real Madrid? Oh well, it's certainly a new situation for me not to play as much as before and as much as I'd like”.

“You know I always want to play, I don't want to have breaks, I don't want to have vacations, I just want to play! I love it”.

🚨🔵🔴 Barça vice president Eduard Romeu: “It’s true, João Félix has reduced his salary to join — and it’s €400k”.

“It’s a very strong message from João”.

“What happens in June? We hope to have the ‘problem’ to consider him staying beyond this season”, told lesportiucat.

❤️🇫🇷 Marco Verratti: "I didn’t want to go to another team in Europe where I could face PSG. I wanted this to be my last team".

"I will live in Paris all my life. My family, my children, stayed here. When I have free days, I come back just to stay in Paris!", told L'Equipé.

(1) (Reply)

Ogunbote Reflects On Difficult Shooting Stars’ Win Against Gombe United / Man United Hierarchy Are Unimpressed By Erik Ten Hag’s Managerial Skills / When Super Eagles Victory Does Not Taste Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.