Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind (254 Views)

God Isn't The Reason I Made It This Far / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by SapaProMax: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2023
I think the topic is explanatory enough. Christians around the world should go and do a little research on the persecution of Christians in Israel. The way the Nigerian government ignores cult wars in Nigeria is the exact same way the Israeli government turns a blind eye on Christian persecution and extra judicial killings of Christians.

God is for all mankind not the 1947 UN enforced nation of Israel. Let us be guided.
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by dazzlingd(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
It takes extreme foolishness for anybody to think God will come down to earth to fight choose a tribe among humans and fight for lands.
I think people that believe such need psychiatric evaluation
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by victorclean(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Right, but can be for those that behead others and believe in taquyah?. Can God be for those that block expressway or major way denying other people passage due to prayer?.

Can God be for them. Get sense bro
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Wujio: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
SapaProMax:
I think the topic is explanatory enough. Christians around the world should go and do a little research on the persecution of Christians in Israel. The way the Nigerian government ignores cult wars in Nigeria is the exact same way the Israeli government turns a blind eye on Christian persecution and extra judicial killings of Christians.

God is for all mankind not the 1947 UN enforced nation of Israel. Let us be guided.

We are not careful to reply anyone in this subject that Israel is forever !
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by SapaProMax: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
victorclean:
Right, but can be for those that behead others and believe in taquyah?. Can God be for those that block expressway or major way denying other people passage due to prayer?.

Can God be for them. Get sense bro
Who are you to speak for God? Your pride will bring your end faster than you can reply this post. Humans have been humanizing The Creator from when they began teaching others about God to fit their own narratives.

God is for everyone. Nobody can personalize God then claim their own version is the one, true God. This has been the problems of humans from when we began to decipher the presence of a higher power
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by victorclean(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look at reasoning. God is for everyone?. God has his chosen people alright. Lucifer also has his own people and religion.

Do you even watch mob action(to a Keke man) of Islamic terrorists blocking road because of prayer here in Lagos?.

Bro Islam is not for God , provided they do shout Allah hu Akbar before they behead people. That Allah is blood sucking or loving God.

SapaProMax:

Who are you to speak for God? Your pride will bring your end faster than you can reply this post. Humans have been humanizing The Creator from when they began teaching others about God to fit their own narratives.

God is for everyone. Nobody can personalize God then claim their own version is the one, true God. This has been the problems of humans from when we began to decipher the presence of a higher power
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Matrix137(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
SapaProMax:

The funny thing about all this madness is that almost all the people occupying present day Israel are not even original biblical Jews. They are mostly Gentiles (non Jews). I posted this on Victoria Orenze ( gospel musician) comment section on her hypocritical post supporting Isreal on Instagram and she blocked me lol😂😂

1 Like

Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Tyktoker: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Go with what you believe! We believe God himself will fight for Israel in the face of any threat of annihilation!
dazzlingd:
It takes extreme foolishness for anybody to think God will come down to earth to fight choose a tribe among humans and fight for lands.
I think people that believe such need psychiatric evaluation
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by victorclean(f): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
And all the Palestinians are koranic descendants of prophet Muhammad?

Matrix137:
The funny thing about all this madness is that almost all the people occupying present day Israel are not even original biblical Jews. They are mostly Gentiles (non Jews). I posted this on Victoria Orenze ( gospel musician) comment section on her hypocritical post supporting Isreal on Instagram and she blocked me lol😂😂
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Matrix137(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
victorclean:
And all the Palestinians are koranic descendants of prophet Muhammad?

Bruh I'm referring to present day Israel and people. I really don't care about the head slammers.
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by victorclean(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
What about the present day Palestine or middle east inhabitants?

Matrix137:
Bruh I'm referring to present day Israel and people. I really don't care about the head slammers.
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Matrix137(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
victorclean:
What about the present day Palestine or middle east inhabitants?

What about them?
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by victorclean(f): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Were they decentants of your prophet Muhammad?

Matrix137:
What about them?
Re: God Isn't For The Nation Of Israel Alone But For All Mankind by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
SapaProMax:
God is for all mankind not the 1947 UN enforced nation of Israel. Let us be guided
Abeg make una stop to dey drag God and His mention into what is a fight between two nations of people as if to pretend your own opinion is sanctioned by God when it isn't . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Shekels Of Silver. / How To Master The Art Of Palmistry Through Reading A Palm / Exposed Atrocities Of TB Joshua And The Bad Implications On Nigeria Global Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.