Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? (2918 Views)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / Nairalanders, Please Be My Witness Against Kuda And CBN / Access Bank, Diamond Bank REMOVE N65 ATM Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by ThompsonJoo: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Did anyone notice commercial banks remove online banks from their banking platform

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by siofragspot: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2023

How? I use Zenith and I just made a transfer to my Opay to confirm yours fake news, VIOLA... the transfer was successful.

tongue

15 Likes

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by MrBroke(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one dey talk wetin him no know

5 Likes

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by judatech: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
You meant ussd transactions
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by emmy512: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
Did anyone notice commercial banks remove online banks from their banking platform
Are you telling or asking?

Seems you're asking us and telling same time
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by Jayboi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
It is true. I have observed I can't transfer money to opay from my Sterling bank app.
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by property123: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Useless banks with bad networks. They are afraid of competition.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by SouthSouth1914: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
property123:
Useless banks with bad networks. They are afraid of competition.

You fell for the rubbish!
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by abbasajao(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

That is not true. Next time get your fact right.
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by optm(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
siofragspot:

How? I use Zenith and I just made a transfer to my Opay to confirm yours fake news, VIOLA... the transfer was successful.

tongue
it's not fake. I took notice of this since about 1 week ago. I use fidelity and i can no longer find opay anytime i want to do transfer via the online app

4 Likes

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by Ay04z(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fake news...... Digital banks are here to stay..
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by mastertek: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
I just confirmed this, and they put hundreds of useless unknown banks & microfinance Bank

optm:
it's not fake. I took notice of this since about 1 week ago. I use fidelity and i can no longer find opay anytime i want to do transfer via the online app
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by Ahcu22(f): 3:09am On Oct 13, 2023
I couldn't transfer to Opay through FCMB yesterday. I tried severally but it didn't work. I had to use UBA at last
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by michlins(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2023
siofragspot:

tongue
I have noticed it but with ussd.
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by shortgun(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2023
There's no Opay in keystone Bank app. OP is right.
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by Divine287(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
yea you are right, but zenith bank still works
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by tiswell(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2023
abbasajao:

it's true,especially with fidelity bank.
They have erased palmpay from their mobile and online banking platforms

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by smartr: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
I can confirm this on Fidelity.

Had to ask two POS operators for other bank accounts yesterday.

I wanted to pay my palmpay debt today, I didn't see palmpay among the options on my fidelity app.

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by ThompsonJoo: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
MrBroke:
This one dey talk wetin him no know

You will just open mouth waaaaaa
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by ThompsonJoo: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
abbasajao:

Close your mouth
Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by MrBroke(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

You will just open mouth waaaaaa

You too doing the same even more than mine. Now close it and face your front if you don't have anything meaningful to write

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? by optm(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
mastertek:
I just confirmed this, and they put hundreds of useless unknown banks & microfinance Bank

what bank do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Hospital As Business Venture ( For A Non-medical Entrepreneur). / Ago For Lagos Tank Farm Delivery At 166/2 / Where Can I Buy Garri (100kg) Bag At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.