Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) (8647 Views)

Best Foreign R&B Party Dj Mix 2019 || Slow Love Blues Songs / IK Osakioduwa Leaves Rhythm FM After 18 Years / Watch G'iyaz - Bring Rap Back (official Music Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by nlfpmod: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by BabaOfLagos: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Music is a thin connect line between a man and his soul.

Men,

Music is a powerful tool for mind control.

Your mind becomes what you consume.

If you listen to soy music sung by soy boys or the above posted music then you will become part of the soyness.

Men,

The more you listen to soy music,

The more you condition yourself to be pussified.

For example:

" I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else" by Luther Vandross,

Most Nigerian musics now teaches men to worship women, No wonder we have a lot of pussified men with lack of purpose everywhere.

Most music lyrics conditions you to remain a dumb and simpussy.

Mind what you listen.

I recommend men here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

Unlearn, Learn and Relearn.

Revamp your masculinity and thrive purposefully.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by CTee1: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nice 1 but the song no... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gbedu wey dey burst brain...... kiss 💋 kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Dizooooool(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
My crush for this girl no be here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by dapsoneh: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
The naked womam

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Matinox: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
You know that you have been struggling in your spirit with the amount of time you spend on your phone, & how it's wasting away God's divine purpose for you.

Turn to the Lord now, his arms are yet open to show you His grace for consistency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
this girl and her funny name
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by callmevirus(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
4 over 10.

Another song for Will Smith and his crop of men.. grin.

And what kind of ugly gown is Ayra wearing like that?
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by bigdammyj: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ok, seen.
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Angrigowt: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Stop spamming here with your trash. Visit offerup..5miles app ad find a seller
Onefornaija26:

My crush

b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by RingRoadMafia: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Angrigowt:
Stop spamming here with your trash. Visit offerup..5miles app ad find a seller

Why e dey pain you? Allow the guy make his enquiries na? Abi na the dollars dey bother you?
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by wittywriter: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Greatstar...i like her entertainment style.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by RonuThings(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
This lady dey follow me for Facebook, but i no fancy her because she no fine for my liking, people may like her.

But I'm too selective cool

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okay
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by siofra(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Queennnnn💞💞💞💞
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by ATEAMS: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nice
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Tayorshd87: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
But I thought daddy shoky was featured in this song
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by highness25(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by israelmao(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Endless melodies to cool of the worried nerves.
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by oloshun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Onefornaija26 post=126361771]
My crush

b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Deicide: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
She has been releasing good songs that can vibe with meanwhile Na Tems day win all the Award grin grin
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Coolcat95: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
A s h ^ w ** girl
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by whatmoreng: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
I love it

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Mayor88(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dope video.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by Ilaje1: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
So the model has to be light skin and foreigner abi?
Re: Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) by AbujaLagos: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
The tittle surpose to be *in the hay*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kafee "branama" / What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland / Let's Go Back, Way Back, Back Into Time. Its Old Skool Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.