Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Zinoleesky Breach My Contract, Travel To Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Zinoleesky Breach My Contract, Travel To Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter (362 Views)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) / Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Zinoleesky Breach My Contract, Travel To Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter by Davnews1: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Zinoleesky Breach Contract, Use Tour Visa to Travel to Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter

US show promoter has called on Malian Record Signee Zinoleesky to refund is money and stop abusing his US tour visa after the show was cancelled

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMAxJtqAc0

Re: How Zinoleesky Breach My Contract, Travel To Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter by CooldipoMPS: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Power is transient!

smiley shocked
Re: How Zinoleesky Breach My Contract, Travel To Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Davnews1:
Zinoleesky Breach Contract, Use Tour Visa to Travel to Puerto Rico - US Show Promoter

US show promoter has called on Malian Record Signee Zinoleesky to refund is money and stop abusing his US tour visa after the show was cancelled

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMAxJtqAc0

Tooh!

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Joins Jada Pinkett Smith To Celebrate Her Mother's Birthday (photos) / Breaking: Fire Guts Singer Small Doctor’s House / Ola Of Lagos- Average Price Of A Pre Owned Boeing 737 Is < 2 Million Dollarsl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.