Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. (650 Views)

Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by smallatobs(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
It will be my first time of using This brand of phone called VIVO, I am used to Techno Product and Samsung Product, but when I went to one reputable shop in Ibadan to replaced my faulty Phone I was sweet talk to buy VIVO Product, and the very first day I have been using this Phone it has been from one Issue to another, I gave it to software engineer, he work on it but nothing changed, the Phone has been really frustrating my Life
The present issue with the Phone now is that it always pop-up ad anytime I am using the phone, the ad always comes up at least every 40-50 seconds and the ad can not be cancel until it play finish, as I am the typing it has bring the ad up to like 6times, and I have to wait for the ad to finish before I will cancel it and continue typing again.
The Engineers please and Please what can I do? I can't throw the Phone away cause I bought it #120k, and I am rich now I would have change the phone. Phone Guru please help o.
Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by NlGERlA: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's not the phone's fault.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by jaeyking(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na u install rubbish.
Vivo brand is premium

Hard reset your phone and stop install stupid apps

9 Likes

Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by Adewale1603(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
There's a settings on your phone where you can permanently disable or block those adds from popping up. You can aswell make google search on this issues to know how to solve it

1 Like

Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by slimjohn2k5: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
jaeyking:
Na u install rubbish.
Vivo brand is premium

Hard reset your phone and stop install stupid apps
You are right, I and my wife use Vivo, a highly recommended phone anytime.

Reset the phone and avoid spam websites and apps

2 Likes

Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by rohangold: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go to network in settings any find DNS network. Type dns.adguard.com and every ad on you phone will stop. No pop up again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by Zzyco: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Vivo does not pop up ads like transsion devices. Why did you take it to an engineer when you have 2 years warranty on it? Connect the right dots and come up with the truth.
Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by henndukwe18: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Even my x3s na mad, d phone is now outdated for whatsapp
Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by Zimri(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Sorry about your case but my vivo Y53S has been working fine since nov 2021. No drama at all.
Ads? Never.
Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by Jacku: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
You should have stuck with TECNO
Re: Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life. by Shuregirl: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jacku:
You should have stuck with TECNO
and have rest of mind. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry / Camera Repairs.does Any1 Have An Idea? / Exposed! Scam Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.