Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Resell Mobile Data And Make Money! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resell Mobile Data And Make Money! (111 Views)

The New Oil Called Data And How It Mining And Refining Can Help You Earn More / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Start Popcorn Business With Just #50k And Make A Minimum Of #50k Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resell Mobile Data And Make Money! by papaDOA: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
I have a website where I get 1GB of data that is valid for 1 month for as low as ₦226 for MTN, ₦180 for 9mobile, ₦230 for Airtel, and ₦240 for Glo. I have made over ₦50K simply by reselling this data to people at ₦300.

If you are interested in reselling data and making a profit, DM me for a free training. I will teach you everything you need to know to get started, including how to register easily for free, how to market your services online, and how to provide excellent customer service.

DM me today on WhatsApp via the phone number below to start your free training! 07068564372

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Government Urged To Establish State Employment Council, Strengthen Job Crea / Who Has A Better Work Culture/environment? / Discover Top Scrap Buyers In Dubai For Efficient Recycling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.