Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault (3319 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by DavidEsq(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Nextt:
Imagine the staggering number of young girls he must have sexually violated by usurping his position as lecturer, enough to have made him develop this godlike confidence of having his way irrespective of the girl's unwillingness to surrender to his demands. He must pay for all his crimes against humanity. Please, young girls, speak up. The media is your voice and your defense against wicked beings like this man.
Usurp has suffered enough abuse pls

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by jumper524(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2023
Wish you had recorded those calls, abeg keep the chat and remove his name from the chat so U screen record the number.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Nextt: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Omoawoke2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
I see men that use their position and opportunity to harass girls as weaklings

They are reincarnated baboons and slaves.

I don't know how it will feel to sleep with a girl far below me and looking vulnerable, it looks like rape.
And this kind of guy lacks confidence to approach his class but will rather oppress innocent smallies or girls looking vulnerable

This kind guy try this for my sister, walahi he will regret the day he chose to come to earth. Bastard
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Omoawoke2(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

Influential, wait till ICPC enter the case coupled with Human Rights.
I don’t know the lady in quote, but whoever she is I am on her side on this.
The guy no get level!

The Guy na fool..

I hope they catch up with him and beat the shitt out of him. I can't imagine the girl being my sister and I wont fetch this guy correct beatings.
Walahi if he guy no lose like 2 teeth, then I'm not omoawoke. Give the guy correct beating before destroying his career has a sexual predator
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by eteebanky: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Instead of her to report the pedophile to the police
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
eteebanky:
Instead of her to report the pedophile to the police
The school authority she reported to has done nothing rather than sweeping the whole thing under the carpet

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by eteebanky: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
extrovertAishat:

The school authority she reported to has done nothing rather than sweeping the whole thing under the carpet

A whole unilorin

And they claim to be better by far, very useless glorified secondary school con dy suitated at Ilorin where poverty is walking on every single street

She still have to report the pedophile to the police, her parents or guardian and even her HOD

Lastly, if she can drop the pedophile WhatsApp number here, it'll be so cool..... we'll drag the hell out of him
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by caye(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Woodshot:
She actually posted it here first but mods here for reasons best known to them deleted... Even Seun interacts more on X formerly twitter grin than Here.

IN MY OWN OPINION, SEUN HAS SOLD NAIRALAND A LONG TIME AGO.
He's now even a mod sef.
Does he look like someone that wants progress for nairaland?
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
caye:

IN MY OWN OPINION, SEUN HAS SOLD NAIRALAND A LONG TIME AGO.
He's now even a mod sef.
Does he look like someone that wants progress for nairaland?
This is bad and uncalled for of nairaland mods
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Rajman45(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
The school needs to do something about this stupid idiot immediately, before he forcefully disvirgin all the virgins in that school.
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by extrovertAishat: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rajman45:
The school needs to do something about this stupid idiot immediately, before he forcefully disvirgin all the virgins in that school.
Abi
Re: Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault by Rajman45(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
extrovertAishat:

Abi
Yes o.... neglecting this kinds of attitude will lead to more atrocities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Msc/mba Degree, Anyone Gone Through It? / Abu Admission List OVER 7500 STUDENTS ADMITTED, Check Your Name Here (PHOTO) / Anatomy/physiology/biochemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.