Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers (29596 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by NCBLOG: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Edo Catholic priest dies of hypertension 22 months after regaining freedom from kidnappers

A Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Peter Ebhota Udo, has reportedly died of hypertension 22 months after he regained freedom from kidnappers in Edo State, Reports.

Recall that Rev. Udo, the parish priest of St. Patrick's Catholic Church Uromi in Esan North East Local Government Area of the state was kidnapped alongside Rev. Fr. Philemon Oboh of St. Joseph retreat centre, Ugboha, in July 2022.

The Priests were rescued unhurt by security operatives on July 6, 2022.

A Catholic Priest, Fr. Kay, who confirmed the sad news in a Facebook post on Friday, October 13, 2023, said Rev Udo survived two kidnappings.

“Dear Rev Fr Peter Udo, the Priest of Impossible Cases, I can't believe you're no more. Life is a mystery. Just yesterday, you wished me happy birthday as I sat typing my morning reflection,” he wrote.

"I had previously wondered why you couldn't make it to my birthday celebration. Unknown to us, you were already struggling with pains. But it is well. You were a man of peace. A joy giver, a light in the dark, and a priest who poured out his entire life for others. An Iroko tree has fallen! But God knows best. You survived two kidnappings, only to be felled by blood pressure? You'll be sorely missed. We love you, but God loves you more. Keep resting in the Bosom of the Lord, till we meet to part no more! Earth's loss is heaven's gain. Udoooooo! Pray for us who are still here. At your Requiem Mass yesterday, men and women of the CONCLAVE WEPT. In fact, Jesus wept too! May God grant your family, friends, and loved ones, the fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen. Requiescat in Pace! Please say a prayer for the peaceful repose of Rev. Fr. Udo Peter," 

Ekas Anastasia, wrote: “You suffered from the hands of kidnappers for days and month and survived, now blood pressure took you away from us. I will forever miss you Fr. peter udo. you were a friend and father to many, you were so compassionate about souls for God, you were a padre with a kind heart, you care about others more than yourself, may God accept your soul and give you rest . Amen, good night padre, good night servant of the most high, till we meet again in the lord,” 

“This is very hard to believe ...You were strong this morning and now the sudden news of your demise,who would believe this. You were a great teacher. Earth has lost but Heaven has gained a Treasure...We are comforted by the life you lived while here on Earth. Rest in power great man, Rev. Fr. Peter Udo Ebhota," another parishioner wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

4 Likes

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by NCBLOG: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2023
What Is Really Happening In This Country Na?

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

4 Likes

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Nwodosis(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Trauma triggered hypertension.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by NCBLOG: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Nwodosis:

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by NCBLOG: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2023
More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by NCBLOG: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Friends On Facebook Were Sad About His Death, See Their Reaction As Obtained By Below;

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by BOSSkesh(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Damn so sad
Rip padre

1 Like

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by okosodo: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Good Nite Padre

1 Like

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by westlius(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Nwodosis:
U correct na shege banza him use him eye see
RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by BigYash: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Rip father..

1 Like

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
NCBLOG:
Edo Catholic priest dies of hypertension 22 months after regaining freedom from kidnappers

A Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Peter Ebhota Udo, has reportedly died of hypertension 22 months after he regained freedom from kidnappers in Edo State, Reports.

Recall that Rev. Udo, the parish priest of St. Patrick's Catholic Church Uromi in Esan North East Local Government Area of the state was kidnapped alongside Rev. Fr. Philemon Oboh of St. Joseph retreat centre, Ugboha, in July 2022.

The Priests were rescued unhurt by security operatives on July 6, 2022.

A Catholic Priest, Fr. Kay, who confirmed the sad news in a Facebook post on Friday, October 13, 2023, said Rev Udo survived two kidnappings.

“Dear Rev Fr Peter Udo, the Priest of Impossible Cases, I can't believe you're no more. Life is a mystery. Just yesterday, you wished me happy birthday as I sat typing my morning reflection,” he wrote.

"I had previously wondered why you couldn't make it to my birthday celebration. Unknown to us, you were already struggling with pains. But it is well. You were a man of peace. A joy giver, a light in the dark, and a priest who poured out his entire life for others. An Iroko tree has fallen! But God knows best. You survived two kidnappings, only to be felled by blood pressure? You'll be sorely missed. We love you, but God loves you more. Keep resting in the Bosom of the Lord, till we meet to part no more! Earth's loss is heaven's gain. Udoooooo! Pray for us who are still here. At your Requiem Mass yesterday, men and women of the CONCLAVE WEPT. In fact, Jesus wept too! May God grant your family, friends, and loved ones, the fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen. Requiescat in Pace! Please say a prayer for the peaceful repose of Rev. Fr. Udo Peter," 

Ekas Anastasia, wrote: “You suffered from the hands of kidnappers for days and month and survived, now blood pressure took you away from us. I will forever miss you Fr. peter udo. you were a friend and father to many, you were so compassionate about souls for God, you were a padre with a kind heart, you care about others more than yourself, may God accept your soul and give you rest . Amen, good night padre, good night servant of the most high, till we meet again in the lord,” 

“This is very hard to believe ...You were strong this morning and now the sudden news of your demise,who would believe this. You were a great teacher. Earth has lost but Heaven has gained a Treasure...We are comforted by the life you lived while here on Earth. Rest in power great man, Rev. Fr. Peter Udo Ebhota," another parishioner wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

He Died 22months Ago ! Was just like Mohbad died 2019.
When u gaffe from FREEDOM, u can never get the mole flushed 💯🤏
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by BigDawsNet: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmm... saw an interview where a lady ask 🇬🇭 citizen what they don't like about Nigeria...

Most of them talked about the insecurity... Most of them talked about how they desire to live or visit Nigeria for vacation but they would rather spent dia summer in Yemen than come to Nigeria has you can easily be kidnapped and loose ur soul.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Nolify: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace. It is well.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by undertonez: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omo, his heart never recovered from the ordeal cry
RIP
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is really sad this is the reason I said long before now any kidnapper caught red handed in the act should be executed instantly this will send message to their fellow criminals.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by snapcsreem: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
These Kidnappers own too much oh.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Bconsult11: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Are you aspiring to kickstart your agribusiness or seeking expert guidance to elevate your current venture? Look no further! Our team of seasoned professionals, armed with extensive, practical knowledge in the following sectors –
Cassava Farming,
Poultry Farming,
Rice Farming,
Snail Farming,
Catfish Farming,
Maize Farming,
charcoal business
Pig Farming,
and Honey Bee Farming
cashew business

we are here to provide you with top-notch consultation services.

The best part? Physical meetings are a thing of the past! Our team is fully equipped to mentor and tutor you virtually, ensuring you get the support you need from the comfort of your own space. Don't let distance be a barrier to your agricultural success
Contact us without delay to schedule your consultation session @ 07 01 4  60   32   46
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by OKUCHI11(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
if I say what's on my mind... dem gi say I dey insensitive to my national plight

1 Like

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Blackfire(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Most of this So called Reverend fathers are full of atrocities and evil

Break homes
Turn wife against husband
Bang your wives with reckless abandon
Gay acts like is nothing
Uses hypnosis
Hate themselves like plague
...and so on
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Emdebby2: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
May his soul rest in peace 🙏
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Vick6y: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
He was loved.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by OgThanos: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll be 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by bassdow: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
why him god abi God abi GOD no save am ?

You wey be PRIEST is not given special treatment by ya GOD, what's more about ordinary believer ?

No wonder our FATHERs were easily ensalved. Black man no get sense lailai.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by bassdow: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
bassdow:
why him god abi God abi GOD no save am ?

You wey be PRIEST is not given special treatment by ya GOD, what's more about ordinary believer ?

No wonder our FATHERs were easily ensalved. Black man no get sense lailai.

Often, I liken these [foreign] religion of a thing to Nigeria vs ex-President Obasanjo. Baba wanted to go on yet another [3rd] term but most elite Nigerians opposed that, what did baba do ? He gave us a Yaradua + Jonathan. of course His intensions was - Yaradua no go stay long, then Jonathan takes over, and He [Obasanjo] would control Jonathan thereby continuing to rule Nigerians by Proxy. of course things didn't workout because Jonathan refused his control.

Oyibo enslaved black man for years and when they finally [pretended to] leave, they gave blackMan religion - guess what, that's the one major thing keeping blackMan backwards. Even israel sef wey dem use talk for bible, same Israel seems more morally corrupt than Nigeria.

When You're super wealthy, religion doesn't limit you much - e.g there're things a Poor Muslim can't do (even if it would benefit him/her) because it's considered haram, the wealthy ones do it and it's never considered spoken ill of

1 Like

[quote author=bassdow post=126398304][/quote]
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Mindlog: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
PTSD...may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.