Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts (441 Views)

(legit) Make Money Online By Sharing Post On Your Social Media Accounts / Learn a New Skill and Monetize / Social Media Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Social media is the new oil well these days and those who knows the tricks and methods are milking it heavily.

With the current economic situation of this country social media monetization has come to our rescue.

As a digital marketer with over 5 years experience I have grown and manage many Facebook pages for people.

Below is one of the page I started growing few days ago.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
True, true miracle is happening to her page.
I started growing her page when it was less than 100 followers.

I stopped at 4k followers and advise her on methods to use for organic growth since she can't afford paid ads.

We talk from time to time at times she will get discouraged cus nothing seems to be working for her page after the ad.

But my tips, advise and words of encouragement keeps her going.

Yesterday she massaged me to drop her testimony.

Her page is blowing up, her reels are getting views and followers her picture posts which I highly recommended in my group for them is now bringing her high engagement.

She don reach to monetize but I told her to wait and focus on growth and building her personal brand.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2023
Testimony in my group.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2023
E get methods to help revive that your dormant and de@d pages.

Same methods is what I am using on these two pages which has led to them coming back to life but work still continues.

Bring your pages, bring better money let's run it for you.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Testimony of monetization is on going in my group and my DM.

I am a good pastor.

All you who have problems growing and monetizing your pages bring it to my church and get instant healing.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Result choke.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by MissW: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
Result choke.
How about someone that has no page or brand but is interested? What do I need to join your WhatsApp group?
Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2023
MissW:

How about someone that has no page or brand but is interested? What do I need to join your WhatsApp group?
Chat me up on the number in my signature.
Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by MissW: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
Chat me up on the number in my signature.
Alright
Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
One of my group member and also my client just achieved monetization on her page.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Those who follow my teachings will never fail to get results. Testimonies de choke.

Re: Grow And Monetize Your Social Media Accounts by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24
I am creating a big legacy and producing people that are getting results on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? / Hey Searching For Buses For Sale Online? / Investor/partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.