Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Free Masterclass Make 200k Weekly With Ebooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Masterclass Make 200k Weekly With Ebooks (94 Views)

Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Masterclass Make 200k Weekly With Ebooks by royalseller: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Even if your village people swear for your pocket!!

What I'm about revealing to you can change ur bank account statement from plenty debit to steady credit alerts weekly, as long as you will take this free info serious and run with it.

There are businesses that can earn you alot of money the lazy man's way if you are struggling to Make ends meet right now.

So do you want to start a business that can earn you alot of money quickly in this same Nigeria were millions of people are complaining about money?

Then look no further than information marketing, but this time around with a twist wereby you produce simple short reports targeted at a pressing problem alot of people are facing daily and cash out from it easily without leaving your bedroom lol.

Don't worry hang on just stay with me I was shock u.

What is information marketing sef?

Info marketing is simply the process of creating simple but valuable information as a solution to problems many people are facing everyday in any niche.

In Nigeria this can be very lucrative business because there is high demand for valuable information on topics such as health, relationship, education, business and wealth and more.

Hold on...

Keep reading....

Let me show live example of what I mean.

Imagine you are a single lady in around 24yrs to 35yrs looking for a spouse and you see an e-book that says......

How Attract The Man Of your Dreams And Make Him Your Husband Even If You're a facially Ugly Now..

And your price the e-book at a token of just N3,500 at lets say 2k single ladiez see ur post on fb and just 10 of them buys ur e-book at just N3,500? Abeg do the simple maths that's easy 35k pure profit in your pocket.

And this can happen daily for anyone who is serious.

Many persons will be interested in this simple biz but don't know how to go about it.

That's why I have decided to organize a Free training for 50 persons which will take place on whatsapp.....

So if you are interested quickly send me a message with this exact words

Hi Mr Kalu Pls I want to join the info marketing free class kindly add me thanks.

Send as message on my whatsapp!! My no is....... 08103045480

And I will add you to the free training group.

Pls note once the 50 slots are taken I will start charging for the class period.

Do not delay...

(1) (Reply)

Summit University's Brilliance Radiates In Financial Seminar / Unibadan Post-utme Form To Be Opened For Aspirants On Monday 24 Oct, 2023 / The Ultimate Guide To Monetize Your Financial Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.