Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. (624 Views)

How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Please Advise. Her Mouth Is Always Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
https://fb.watch/nGsoWTtKdD/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

I cried as I watched the helpless baby struggling for help in this video. 😭.

The girl who the baby was kept in her care did oa video of herself putting her tongue in the baby's mouth and deleted it. She did another one and also deleted it but it was still in her recently deleted files and that was how they discovered it in her phone. God!!!! This girl is a killer. Ow.. I can't take that picture of torment out of my head. It killing me. Poor baby.

Please mothers, take your baby to creche if your job is that important or stay at home and nuture them till they are of school age

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by 10mobile: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
The kind of news I'm getting these days oh.
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by victorclean(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
J
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
I watched the video on Instagram via gistlover page. Omo!! I felt for the baby honestly. Some people blamed the baby's mother for allowing a 14years old maid take care of the child. Our society is yet to understand that using an underaged child as maid is child labour. We are used to the system and there's nothing anyone is doing about it.
I have read stories of adult maids doing worst to children they are assigned to take care of. I don't think this has anything to do with age. I hope the young girl is returned back to her parents before she kills an innocent child. 😭😭

1 Like

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
10mobile:
The kind of news I'm getting these days oh.

I'm telling you. What kind of parents raise these kids? They are just raising up children without proper home training and pushing them into the society to come and be causing havoc.
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Beremx:
I watched the video on Instagram via gistlover page. Omo!! I felt for the baby honestly. Some people blamed the baby's mother for allowing a 14years old maid take care of the child. Our society is yet to understand that using an underaged child as maid is child labour. We are used to the system and there's nothing anyone is doing about it.
I have read stories of adult maids doing worst to children they are assigned to take care of. I don't think this has anything to do with age. I hope the young girl is returned back to her parents before she kills an innocent child. 😭😭

Men.. the torment was just too much for me to bear as I was just crying like a baby. I'm still teary as I type this, men.... That baby is too innocent for that torture. Ah! God.
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by nicho450(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men.. the torment was just too much for me to bear as I was just crying like a baby. I'm still teary as I type this, men.... That baby is too innocent for that torture. Ah! God.

The baby went through alot.

Did the baby died or the baby survived?
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
nicho450:

The baby went through alot.

Did the baby died or the baby survived?

She didn't die. Biko. God forbid.
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Child abuse or infant abuse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
I refuse to watch the video abeg, I don't want to cry or have nightmares. The way you described it is enough torture for me already 😥
Is the baby still alive?
😭😭
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Beremx(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

my sister it is well o! 😭😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Child abuse or infant abuse?

An infant also is a child now. By the way this one is domestic abuse/ violence.

1 Like

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by nicho450(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

She didn't die. Biko. God forbid.

Praise God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Who employs a 14 years old?
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by ahnie: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
illicit:
Who employs a 14 years old?

My neighbor upstair did,and you needed to see how she releases her pregnancy hormones on the lil 13 year old miracle,it's only a matter of time before I'll give it to her and possible involve human rights.my patience is tiny.

The sad part is that....her husband acts as if he is not in the know.

1 Like

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
ahnie:

My neighbor upstair did,and you needed to see how she releases her pregnancy hormones on the lil 13 year old miracle,it's only a matter of time before I'll give it to her and possible involve human rights.my patience is tiny.

Call the authorities. undecided
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by illicit(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
ahnie:

Yeah

It baffles me why the husbands are usually mute and blind

I can't let anyone be maltreated in my house

If you are staying in my house then you are family

1 Like

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Justkatty(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Justkatty(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Mhen
I couldn't even finish the video
That girl is not only wicked but may be possessed too... equally I blame a couple using an underage for a nanny's job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Mindlog: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2023
The parents of the baby ought to have been arrested for getting a 14 year old as the childminder, if you can't be at home to care of your baby then have the baby taken to a creche....if you don't have money for that or to hire an adult trained in childminding, DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by nahzyla: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Mindlog:
The parents of the baby ought to have been arrested for getting a 14 year old as the childminder, if you can't be at home to care of your baby then have the baby taken to a creche....if you don't have money for that or to hire an adult trained in childminding, DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!

Adult child minders have done worse than that to children before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Mindlog: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
nahzyla:

If parents can't get an adult who is a professionally trained child minder with necessary safeguarding measures in their home, then they should mind their child, themselves!

1 Like

Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2023
nahzyla:

Exactly my thoughts. The best is to stay home and take care of them yourself if you can't afford a decent creche with pro staff.
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Ensa777(f): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Exactly my thoughts. The best is to stay home and take care of them yourself if you can't afford a decent creche with pro staff.

My sister only a parent can explain how your child is taken care of.Alot happens behind your back.
I know a lady whose 6 yrs old son now suffers chronic kidney infection.
If not CCTV that exposed their paid nanny who always gave the child damaged batteries to suck as punishment .

Prostaffoo,Adultoo,Youthoo,teenageroo, child oo,ppl are doing wicked things.
I so much pity ppl who maltreat helps,what your children will see in their hands you cant explain.Continue
Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ensa777:

My sister only a parent can explain how your child is taken care of.Alot happens behind your back.
I know a lady whose 6 yrs old son now suffers chronic kidney infection.
If not CCTV that exposed their paid nanny who always gave the child damaged batteries to suck as punishment .

Prostaffoo,Adultoo,Youthoo,teenageroo, child oo,ppl are doing wicked things.
I so much pity ppl who maltreat helps,what your children will see in their hands you cant explain.Continue

The world is evil.

I know things can still happen, even in the creche but it's more dangerous to leave your child with a total stranger alone in the house. At least that creche ( standard) there are more than one or two caregivers around. So it will be very difficult for any one to perpetrate evil of any kind unoticed.

This was one of the reasons my dad asked my mum not to work when she was having us. She with the help of her younger sister took care of us until we all grew up then the sister now left.
She never let us out of her sight. Even when uncles and Aunts will come to take us for hols, she'll not agree. Then we thought she was being inconsiderate and too difficult but now I know better.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy For Her? / Winningmen / Financial Literacy Or Good Grades In School. Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.