Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Fight Broke Out At The Headies Awards? Guess The Celeb That Got Involved+pic Frm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight Broke Out At The Headies Awards? Guess The Celeb That Got Involved+pic Frm (2930 Views)

Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble / The Celeb Couples Who Separated While Expecting A Baby. / Guess The Celeb With This 'amazing' Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight Broke Out At The Headies Awards? Guess The Celeb That Got Involved+pic Frm by naijarazzi: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2011
And the headies managed to produce a good bit of drama this year. Up and comer Starlet Dencia is new to the music industry, she has already made a name for herself as a video vixen after appearing in some international music videos; Jeremih and 50cent's down on me and some other videos. She's been spotted on red carpet several times of late rocking what seems like a 'spandex uniform'. And she's been nicknamed 'Naija Nicki Minaj' by bloggers.

And the gist is, Dencia got attacked by one time friend, called Liz Gavey outside the hall during the show.

Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/headies-2011-big-winners-first-photos.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actor Wesley Snipe Released From Prison After 2 Years / Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again, Meet Her New Boyfriend, Udo (PHOTO) / Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.