Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts (289 Views)

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by depair: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Over a 100,000 graduated students of Olabisi Onabanjo University,(OOU) Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria are yet to receive evidence of attending the four walls of a university years after.

Olabisi Onabanjo University, a state owned tertiary institution located in the South-Western part of Nigeria has refuse to release the records of past students after many years of graduation.

Tunde, like many others, was a student at Olabisi Onabanjo University in Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria. He had a bright future ahead of him and even secured a full scholarship for further studies. However, his dreams were shattered when he lost this opportunity because the university failed to release his transcript in time.

After over 10 years of graduating Gbenga is yet to get his certificate and transcript even after making payment on the online portal.

Tola went back to OOU after 8 years of graduating, completing her National Youth Service Corp programme and she received the shocker of her life! Her results were missing, hence she may need to come back and re-sit the missing courses.

These are not an isolated cases. Many students from Olabisi Onabanjo University are facing similar issues - their progress is stalled as they cannot get their transcripts back from the university. This delay has far-reaching consequences; it hinders students' ability to further their education and pursue career opportunities that require proof of academic qualifications.

The impact on these students' lives is significant and immediate action needs to be taken by the university administration. We urge them to streamline their processes for releasing student transcripts and certificates promptly so that no more students have to face such setbacks.

We are imploring the Federal Ministry of Education under the leadership of the Honourable Minister of Education Professor Tahir Mamman, the National University Commission (NUC), the Ogun State Government headed by His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR, the Federal Consumer and Competition Protection Commission to please prevail on the authorities of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye to please release our transcripts and certificates to move forward in life

We have been victims victimized and traumatized by the varying experiences we have had since graduation. Please come to our aid.

By signing this petition, you are supporting countless students whose futures hang in the balance due to administrative delays at Olabisi Onabanjo University. Please sign this petition today and help us urge the university administration to expedite the release of student transcripts and certificates.

kindly sign and share to help this noble course
https://chng.it/XFCWS8Yxg8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by TUANKU(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Glorified secondary school called a University.
Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by ButterBerry: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2023
This same school will be fast to release Tinubu own even though he never attend the University.

1 Like

Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by depair: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2023
TUANKU:
Glorified secondary school called a University.
you can help sign the petition and share. it is really bad that people are loosing opportunity due to the schools actions and inactions

https://chng.it/6grCtstMKw

1 Like

Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by depair: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2023
ButterBerry:
This same school will be fast to release Tinubu own even though he never attend the University.

KIndly sign and share https://chng.it/6grCtstMKw
Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by wittywriter: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Go on X/Twitter then create the awarness and tag minister of education .

Wittyness.
Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2023
I have applied over 3 months ago I’m yet to get it I will be going to Ago iwoye this new week as I need it urgently
Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by depair: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2023
wittywriter:
Go on X/Twitter then create the awarness and tag minister of education .

This is a collective effort all hands must be on deck to get this to the right authority
you can also help post on your timeline on all social media handle

Wittyness.
Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by depair: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
I have applied over 3 months ago I’m yet to get it I will be going to Ago iwoye this new week as I need it urgently

sign and share the petition

Re: Urge Olabisi Onabanjo University To Expedite The Release Of Student Transcripts by beevalley: 1:53pm On Jan 11
Badb0y4lyf:

How did it go bro.
Applied 2 months ago same thing.
Were you able to collect it?

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Errors To Avoid When Choosing Your ‘next Of Kin’ / Massive Opportunity To Secure Scholarship To Study Abroad �� / Yabatech Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.