Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. (1444 Views)

When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" / We Enjoy Referrals From Our Satisfied Clients (xtraminds) / To Ladies Who Wants To Increase The Size Of There Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by employer2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello freind

Breasts are the first part of a woman’s body that a guy is going to notice. They tend to say a lot about us females weather it’s our sensuality or even how feminine you look with them. A woman’s breasts can either make or break how they are going to feel about themselves.

Many women feel that their breasts are the number one part of the body that they want to change about themselves. With celebrities going around and doing every little thing possible to their body, we feel that it’s the most perfect thing that we can do to ourselves. The problem with this is more or less the fact that this isn’t the easiest task to accomplish.

Not only is it completely tiring on the body, but it can also financially kill us as well. Right now plastic surgeons and scientists have given us two ways to induce our breast size.

The first option is to get plastic surgery and having really big painful needles jab fake stuff in your boobs. The second option would be to find a natural way to make them look bigger, and not have it bleed you dry financially.

If you are interested to get an absolute Free report on how you can inexpensively and naturally increase the size of your breast without bitter herbs and painfull surgery, then send sms in these exact format bst/your email id/ur name send to 07055333000.
Then I will send you the ebook to ur email for free.
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by Cuddlemii: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
employer2:

Hello freind

bosoms are the first part of a woman’s body that a guy is going to notice. They tend to say a lot about us females weather it’s our sensuality or even how feminine you look with them. A woman’s bosoms can either make or break how they are going to feel about themselves.

Many women feel that their bosoms are the number one part of the body that they want to change about themselves. With celebrities going around and doing every little thing possible to their body, we feel that it’s the most perfect thing that we can do to ourselves. The problem with this is more or less the fact that this isn’t the easiest task to accomplish.

Not only is it completely tiring on the body, but it can also financially kill us as well. Right now plastic surgeons and scientists have given us two ways to induce our bosom size.

The first option is to get plastic surgery and having really big painful needles jab fake stuff in your bosoms. The second option would be to find a natural way to make them look bigger, and not have it bleed you dry financially.

If you are interested to get an absolute Free report on how you can inexpensively and naturally increase the size of your bosom without bitter herbs and painfull surgery, then send sms in these exact format bst/your email id/your name send to 07055333000.
Then I will send you the ebook to your email for free.

hahahahaha that was a good one!

Nothing person no go see on Nairaland. Which e-book go off shoot bobee?? I even thought you were about to advertize a product. Babes call you & you use their bosom for rich women with slippers bo-obs.

Beware of Okotoko (ritualist alert)
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Introduction to Magadom!. . . Vol 1. . . wink[/size]
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by zealot4me(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^ ladies only grin
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by bekay911(f): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
i luv ma boobies, i luv ma boobies i luv ma BOOBIES, its a BOOoOOBIIE cal. Wetin person no go saw abi see, pardon ma grammatic grin grin
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Claps hands
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hmmm i sense a ritualism, na bobby una dey donate inside calabash abi.Pls ask ur babalawo if he will accept my silicones
Re: Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. by teddy3009(f): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Wats ebook pls

(1) (Reply)

Want To Keep That Nice RACK Clean? Check It This November! / Jamb 2013 Only Certified Biometrics Scanner And Jamb Biometric Licenses / Promo!promo! Large Format Printing At 80 Naira per feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.