Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Household: Solid! Household Of God On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Household: Solid! Household Of God On Nairaland (837 Views)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / “pastor Chris Okotie Obeyed An Instruction From God” – Household Of God Pastor / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Household: Solid! Household Of God On Nairaland by iykee(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2007
House Hold, SOLID!
Just want to get in touch with all the householders in Nairaland, Hey we can even start our own thread here and discuss everything about our church and other things.
You will agree with me that HHG is a very large church, since i`ve been coming i have always tried to meet new people and make new friends, but it hasn`t been easy, even in a christian setting, i mean you just can`t walk up to some one at the carpark and be like ", hello can i be your friend" , Okay some people can, but i dont relly think i can do that,

So lets start here, my name is iyke, i was born in july (the month of rest ha ha, God blessed us so much , He gave us 5 sundays in that month), i started attending household of GOD in march 2007 and i`ve been coming ever since and i really enjoy every sunday, i havent come to the wednesday teachings yet, but i know i will soon.

So thats about all, let me wait and see if i get to hear , SOLID! I know there are some exciting householders in this forum and i can`t wait to meet you guys, there is so much to talk about, and if we finish talking, then we could even sing, ha ha grin i love the songs Pastor sings and i dont know most of the words to them, i guess thats why i`m starting this thread, to share.

anyhow, lots of love to you all
iyke
iykeedwards@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The "righteous" Worry About "sinners" / What The Holy Quran Say About The Creation / Futa Morn D Great4: After An Outreach At Igbegunrin Ilaje Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.