Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help (336 Views)

Installation Of 2units Of Starlink At Lekki. / Get Points Rewards To Purchase Airtime/data Free On Palmpay / How To Buy Android Apps From Play Store With Naira (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by Lilosio: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
I am trying to order starlink kit, but my kuda doesn't seem to work nor does my Uba card..

I heard naira card works now so wanted to make the purchase, if you have an idea on the bank card that works please do recommend me..

MTN,GLO and the likes are just a no for me at 1-3mbps
Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lilosio:
I am trying to order starlink kit, but my kuda doesn't seem to work nor does my Uba card..

I heard naira card works now so wanted to make the purchase, if you have an idea on the bank card that works please do recommend me..

They worked for a few weeks and cbn stopped naira being accepted internationally with local banks again. You just have to get a dollar card and use black market rate. Sorry
Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by josephsm823(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
I ordered for starlink kit yesterday with my Uba Mastercard on their website.
Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by Lilosio: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2023
josephsm823:
I ordered for starlink kit yesterday with my Uba Mastercard on their website.

Is it my luck or I'm I doing anything different 🥺
Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Lilosio:

If nairacard is not working,the download wirepay from playstore and get a virtual dollar card, accepted worldwide
Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by josephsm823(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lilosio:

Is it my luck or I'm I doing anything different 🥺
Nawa oo. They have delivered my starlink today. I ordered on Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by ibawon(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
josephsm823:

Nawa oo. They have delivered my starlink today. I ordered on Sunday.
Welcome brother. Enjoy your unbounded internet

1 Like

Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by Sharp190418: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Buy one locally, you’ll get near same value for money with less hassle. It’s worth it.
Lilosio:

Re: How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help by Lilosio: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sharp190418:
Buy one locally, you’ll get near same value for money with less hassle. It’s worth it.

Locally will cost 600k

But buying with naira card will cost just 320k with one month sub..

I'm trying to tap into the offer

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 128gb MDM Factory Unlock / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 35k/55k / Brand New 7" Freelander Tablets Pc With Sim Slot+8gb Rom For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.