Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! (503 Views)

Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) / Data Science With Python Tutorial / MY JOURNEY WITH PYTHON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Welcome to this online course on Data Analysis with Python.

This course which consists of over a hundred high-yield modules, offers a self-paced, hands-on learning experience aimed at cultivating your passion for python programming language and its utitlity in data analysis, software development, machine learning projects and much more.

The duration of this online course is six months!!

To embark on this exciting journey, please take a moment to indicate your interest to this email address: researchwithpython@gmail.com

Once again, a warm welcome to this course – where learning is both enriching and enjoyable!

1 Like

Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Python is one of the easiest programming languages out there.

While we'd love to promise you'll master Python in just 2 days, 1 week, or even 2 weeks, the truth is, true mastery takes time and dedication. That's why we're committed to helping you become a Python pro in a reasonable timeframe.

Our unique approach ensures you'll learn Python inside out in over 6 months, with the flexibility to extend if necessary. No more exorbitant prices; we offer an unbeatable, affordable experience that allows you to learn at your own pace.

Join us today to embark on your Python journey and build a strong foundation through consistent practice and guidance.
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Some of our courses and much more!!

Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2023
I am here
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
yinkeys:
I am here

Kindly send us a message indicating your interest to researchwithpython@gmail.com
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
PythonPros:
Some of our courses and much more!!
Can you scroll so I could see more
Are there exercises ?
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
yinkeys:

Are there exercises ?

The courses are over a hundred. It will be impossible to show you all of them unless i make a small vid
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2023
yinkeys:

Are there exercises ?

Yes there are exercises. Concerning courses, there are materials on machine learning and deep learning
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by PythonPros: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Our courses are very interactive and hands on. Do not miss out of this opportunity to compete with your peers in the same industry.
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2023
I found w3 schools smiley
Been busy with it that’s why I didn’t respond.
Just looking for an interactive group now to exchange ideas with
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by Shomek(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25
yinkeys:
I found w3 schools smiley Been busy with it that’s why I didn’t respond. Just looking for an interactive group now to exchange ideas with
same with me
have you found one
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25
PythonPros:
Welcome to this online course on Data Analysis with Python.

This course which consists of over a hundred high-yield modules, offers a self-paced, hands-on learning experience aimed at cultivating your passion for python programming language and its utitlity in data analysis, software development, machine learning projects and much more.

The duration of this online course is six months!!

To embark on this exciting journey, please take a moment to indicate your interest to this email address: researchwithpython@gmail.com

Once again, a warm welcome to this course – where learning is both enriching and enjoyable!

Data Scientist entails expertise in Python, Pandas, Numpy, R, SQL.

Data Analysis consists of Excel, SQL, Tableau etc
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by yinkeys(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25
Shomek:

same with me

have you found one
A few on Telegram
Re: Learn Data Analysis With Python. Hurry Now!! by Shomek(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25
yinkeys:
A few on Telegram
am not on telegram
don't u have some where else like whasapp group

(1) (Reply)

Yes!!!! Programming Made Simple For Noobs....super FAST WITHIN 2MONTH. / Rant On Operating System Stuff. / When Do I Use Calloc() And Malloc() In C Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.