Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) (27872 Views)

FG Sacks 2,525 N-power Beneficiaries, Warns Against Acts Of Indiscipline, Others / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Loveth160: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Federal government has said it would commence payment of the nine-month backlog to N-Power beneficiaries in November.

It has also renamed the scheme to Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP).

The National Programme Manager of the N-Power, Akindele Egbuwalo, disclosed this on Monday.

Egbuwalo said the payment would be done in installments.

He said the funds have been recovered from the existing payment service providers.

A statement signed by the national communication manager of the National Social Investment Programme Agency (NSIPA), Jamaluddeen Kabir, said that Egbuwalo revealed this during a meeting with some N-Power beneficiaries.

https://.ng/2023/10/17/fg-renames-n-power-reveals-when-payment-of-allowance-backlog-will-commence/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by TemplarLandry: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2023
cool
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Jaybuoy: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Finally these guys will get paid after the payment providers cornered the funds for months. Money that was already available.

Truth is, most Nigerians have a tendency towards fraud but they just haven't had the opportunity yet.

But was the name change necessary?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Xclusivegrin007(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
cool
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by BIZNess123(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerians and greed..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by BIZNess123(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2023
cool

The whites will never try such..

On the seventh day while God rested.. Angels rushed and created black men..

I might change my skin to white

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by HumbleOptimist(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
The name change is unnecessary, restructuring is.
This people just dey shout "Renewed Hope' upandan when people are suffering.

Nigerian Politicians are heartless.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by SoNature(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
From Sure-P to N-Power and RHJCP.

Policy summersaults kill countries.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Ofunaofu: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
RenewedHopeShege job creation programme

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by remsonik(f): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
How do I pronounce it,still leave it as Npower. Pay them their money and recruit more people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by bigdammyj: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by PHZADDY1(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Stealing continues...
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by MasterJayJay: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
E be like say dem want to tell us another story.

4 Likes

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Varunpulyani: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Animal geographic location called Nigeria.

Changing Ashawo to runs girl does not make the To.to tighter

6 Likes

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Herbane: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
remsonik:
How do I pronounce it,
Name is long for real grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by HumbleOptimist(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

You also have criminal tendencies since you are 'Black'. Skin Change won't save you but mentality change

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by superCleanworks(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Jaybuoy:
Finally these guys will get paid after the payment providers cornered the funds for months. Money that was already available.

I remember they tried to rope Dbanj in on this matter
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by BIZNess123(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
cool
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Dbarrzx: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Cornered the funds for poor Nigerians.....evil people everywhere

1 Like

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by atobs4real(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2023
N Power beneficiaries, food is ready for you oo
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Npower wants to be used for politics now

1 Like

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by atobs4real(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
N Power beneficiaries, food is ready for you oo
Your palliative is getting ready to be served
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Ivimmanuel: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Nothing good will ever come out of this government, renewed nonsense everyday
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by abiala2015(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Good news.... Renewed Hope job creation programme
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
cry
Dem D'banj ready to Resume abi, oh! dey changed Clothes now, I remember grin
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2023/10/17/fg-renames-n-power-reveals-when-payment-of-allowance-backlog-will-commence/
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Mopolchi: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Na 419 baba ThiefnuΙ“u carry come ooo
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by BIZNess123(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2023
HumbleOptimist:

You also have criminal tendencies since you are 'Black'.
Skin Change won't save you but mentality change

Am a righteous person bro
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by WINDSOW(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Swrs.. na why God pursue satan from Heaven.
Oversabi werey
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by ProclassicDesig: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2023

Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Judolisco(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Renewed shege banza program.... Una mind no go touch ground
Re: FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) by Chinjo2: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2023
If you like change the name, It won't change the fact that it is a conduit pipe to siphon public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2,525 N-power Beneficiaries, Warns Against Acts Of Indiscipline, Others / Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) / First-class Can Sometimes Be Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.