Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Would You Want To Avoid As A Defender? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Want To Avoid As A Defender? (160 Views)

Name A Defender That Have Kept Lionel Messi (Photos) / Van Dijk Claims Time Is Right For A Defender To Win Ballon D’or / How I Wish I Was A Defender Playing Against Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Want To Avoid As A Defender? by harsysky(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Who would you not want to meet as a lone defender?
1) Robinho
2)Ronaldo Delima
3) Messi
4) C ronaldo
5) Ronaldinho

For me, Robinho go make me chop grass.
Re: Who Would You Want To Avoid As A Defender? by Wawelexy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
harsysky:
Who would you not want to meet as a lone defender?
1) Robinho
2)Ronaldo Delima
3) Messi
4) C ronaldo
5) Ronaldinho

For me, Robinho go make me chop grass.

1. Robinho loves speed, so be calm and see him get confused

2. Delima leg over is deadly, but if it's well calculated, you might just pin him.

3. You see this short man, you can't just calculate his move, if you block every of his moves, he will pass through the little space in-between your legs, a lone defender can't just hold that midget baller.

4. You see this broda, he's my GOAT, he easily get frustrated when you calmly calculates his moves, he's not that hard to mark, but this is where the problem is, once you frustrates him and he couldn't move past you, he will start launching some brutal volley towards your goalie, and trust me, he won't try more than 5 before he hits the back of the nets. He's a crazy striker... I love him so much

5. You see this one, it's when you are even serious or focused that gives him joy, he's too playful, and that's what he uses to deceive anyone trying to mark him, cos you will too confident that you will think he doesn't know what he's doing, not knowing he's just trying to lure you. He will just turn you to a mad man who doesn't know what he's looking for, my advice is, don't go to him alone, go in packs.
Re: Who Would You Want To Avoid As A Defender? by harsysky(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wawelexy:

1. Robinho loves speed, so be calm and see him get confused

2. Delima leg over is deadly, but if it's well calculated, you might just pin him.

3. You see this short man, you can't just calculate his move, if you block every of his moves, he will pass through the little space in-between your legs, a lone defender can't just hold that midget baller.

4. You see this broda, he's my GOAT, he easily get frustrated when you calmly calculates his moves, he's not that hard to mark, but this is where the problem is, once you frustrates him and he couldn't move past you, he will start launching some brutal volley towards your goalie, and trust me, he won't try more than 5 before he hits the back of the nets. He's a crazy striker... I love him so much

5. You see this one, it's when you are even serious or focused that gives him joy, he's too playful, and that's what he uses to deceive anyone trying to mark him, cos you will too confident that you will think he doesn't know what he's doing, not knowing he's just trying to lure you. He will just turn you to a mad man who doesn't know what he's looking for, my advice is, don't go to him alone, go in packs.

Your analysis na top-notch. Like you said, short left footers are deadly. But you see that Robinho stepovers, if you no calculate well, he don leave you o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Giroud Fires AC Milan To A Thrilling 2-1 Victory Over PSG In The Champions Leagu / Bruno Fernandes Discusses Man United’s Prospects Of Making It To The UCL Second / Victor Somehow Wins African Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.