Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge (33610 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos / How Can I Get To Igbogbo Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Chibuzoripob: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
sad
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Makunahatata: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
All This Igbo ppl.. nawa🙄
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Babastrong(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=126460144]Check her vitals. I don't trust Igboho's followers.[i will stop fucking Nnamdi kanu's wife right from today.]
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Kestolove(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Timoleon:

Wetin I Dey go find for your blog?
bad bad news

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Caleb15(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
E be things
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Person wey dem dey help was caught stealing...

Omo na wa oooo..Where did she learn that one from now?...

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
All This Igbo ppl.. nawa🙄

Slavish speesh..
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by kosiebe(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin why covering her face

How are we going to recognize her kwanu 🙄
Exactly my point
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by PoliteActivist: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Looks like someone I know
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Makunahatata: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slavish speesh..
tell that to your beggy beggy elders 😒
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Tonytonex(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://punchng.com/lastma-finds-wandering-girl-under-bridge/
some people are just very wicked. This is also a child molestation.
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by donbabsaint(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Thank you for this brother. That mf is a veritable madman.
Timoleon:

Wetin I Dey go find for your blog?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Father4all: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why did they mark her face. How will ppeople now recognise her. This nairaland sef
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
tell that to your beggy beggy elders 😒

Elenu..we have no elders.. you can rip open the 0.00001% igbo political elites..Nobody send them down here
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Makunahatata: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Elenu..we have no elders.. you can rip open the 0.00001% igbo political elites..Nobody send them down here
keep onfooling ursef.. Beggy beggy ppl😂
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Chykes403: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
They should reveal her face na. E fit be somebody's niece o. Make them quickly call the parents or guardians
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Monday60655(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
JohnAOne:
Thank God Nnamdi Kanu's disciples did not CANNIBALISE her

May help and care locate Kemisola IJN. Amen.

Which Jesus are you mentioning here you hypocrisy?
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Jeon(f): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Obainoman6:

And send you to a psychiatric home

The mods and other NLs dealt with you and you want to channel your frustrations towards me like you did to that lady.

😂

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by ChristianMuslim: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Igbo people and wickedness, Thank God for LASTMA and Lagos state.. Yoruba people are moving forward.
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by kolawolemonsuru: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2023
MR RUSH RUSH READER BE CALMING DOWN AND READ ALL OVER AGAIN. THE WOMAN DID'NT SEND HER OUT

I don't know why women are so heartlessly wīçkéd,

Can that woman send her own child that she birth to the street of Lagos and forget about her because of ordinary ₦100?

I'm not justifying her wrong, but why not return her to her parent if you think she's not good enough to be with you?
Abi did her guardian picked her from the street?[/quote]
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by kolawolemonsuru: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2023
YOU ARE A MUMU, READ AGAIN BEFORE U JUDGE. some people are just very wicked. This is also a child molestation.[/quote]
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by freemangeorge(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Why bring a child into your home when know dont love the child enough to treat him/her as your own.
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by investigator007: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Na wa o, this is really sad
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by regenerateman(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2023
This girl did not commit any crime and why did you hide her face? It is when people see her face that they may identify her.
Re: LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge by Obainoman6: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2023
Jeon:

The mods and other NLs dealt with you and you want to channel your frustrations towards me like you did to that lady.

😂

Jeon you are my baby please go and take a dive in 3rd mainland bridge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.